Author Topic: Dropping Like Flies  (Read 2548267 times)

hutch

Re: Dropping Like Flies
« Reply #5925 on: June 22, 2018, 08:43:21 am »
Hearing all the tributes to the hammer is pretty hard to take....

Personally I rarely found his analysis as brilliant as everyone seems to think it was

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #5926 on: June 22, 2018, 10:05:37 am »
I don't care what people believe, in terms of their politics.  if it floats their, boats.  but, I have to give it up to a man who suffered an injury such as he did, at such an early, age . . . and then to have accomplished what he did with his life.  most, would have given up and been a miserable ass to everyone around them, but the motherfucker shot for the sun.  and, won.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #5927 on: June 22, 2018, 10:06:13 am »
also,  LaVar's dreams, just died today as well.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5928 on: June 22, 2018, 10:07:25 am »
Burton?
LVMH

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #5929 on: June 22, 2018, 11:23:57 am »
Burton?

yes julian, lavar burton . . . they had planned an off off broadway musical production, blending roots, reading rainbow and star trek the next generation together.  but, now they are not. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5930 on: June 22, 2018, 11:50:46 am »
Burton?

yes julian, lavar burton . . . they had planned an off off broadway musical production, blending roots, reading rainbow and star trek the next generation together.  but, now they are not.
If funding was an issue, have him contact me. That sounds amazing.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #5931 on: June 22, 2018, 04:02:31 pm »
I don't care what people believe, in terms of their politics.  if it floats their, boats.  but, I have to give it up to a man who suffered an injury such as he did, at such an early, age . . . and then to have accomplished what he did with his life.  most, would have given up and been a miserable ass to everyone around them, but the motherfucker shot for the sun.  and, won.

What were his amazing accomplishments? He was a loathsome prick with horrible political views who strongly championed the illegal invasion of Iraq by the US and countless other shitty fucking policies. Who argued against protections and liberties for minorities at every opportunity. Just because he said a few critical things about Trump is making everyone think, oh he was such a balanced thinker. No he wasn't. He was a typical fucking conservative asshole who loudly and arrogantly pushed for benefits for the rich on the backs of the poor and underprivileged. I'm glad he's dead.
oword

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #5932 on: June 22, 2018, 04:46:58 pm »

What were his amazing accomplishments? He was a loathsome prick with horrible political views who strongly championed the illegal invasion of Iraq by the US and countless other shitty fucking policies. Who argued against protections and liberties for minorities at every opportunity. Just because he said a few critical things about Trump is making everyone think, oh he was such a balanced thinker. No he wasn't. He was a typical fucking conservative asshole who loudly and arrogantly pushed for benefits for the rich on the backs of the poor and underprivileged. I'm glad he's dead.

dude . . . I'm not talking about anything political.  talking politics . . . is boring.  i'm, not a politician.  read his resume, from college on.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5934 on: June 24, 2018, 07:24:48 pm »
Donald Hall

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #5935 on: June 25, 2018, 12:40:40 pm »
Richard, Harrison . . . pawn stars.  I, loved that guy.

hutch

« Reply #5936 on: June 27, 2018, 12:32:43 pm »
Joe Jackson

I know he was a proud smoker but still seems premature....I still love the Look Sharp album

vansmack

« Reply #5937 on: June 27, 2018, 12:37:07 pm »
Joe Jackson, patriarch of the Jackson 5 family, dead at 89.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #5938 on: June 27, 2018, 12:38:38 pm »
That is a fucked up coincidence

Space Freely

« Reply #5939 on: June 27, 2018, 01:44:12 pm »
Joe Jackson

I know he was a proud smoker but still seems premature....I still love the Look Sharp album

Where are you reading that?