Author Topic: merriweather  (Read 8505 times)

Cock Van Der Palm

Re: merriweather
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 08:24:57 am »
Really creepy

Roll your cart up to a babe, hold up a bottle of wine and say "share this with me tonight..." then hold up a box of Fruity Pebbles and say "...and I'll share this with you tomorrow morning."

bob72

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 10:51:22 am »
then hold up a box of Fruity Pebbles
but in Whole Foods they're probably called Organic Fruit Naturally Flavored Rice Puffs
PENIS

K8teebug

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 11:35:15 am »
Sushi Sono or Clydes is right near Merriweather. Whole Foods as well. There's also a library if you just want to sit and read someplace quiet. You can walk around the lake 1.46 miles.

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 01:36:28 pm »
^GGW had the only comment from 2017...so I've got to assume that Grateful figured out what to do on that excursion

who's Frank Gallagher now?
seemed to post a lot then

also I think relaxer's suggestion would work better at Food Lion than WF

slack

Kubacheck

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 02:40:39 pm »
anyone been in the pit for any shows lately??... how's it sound down there these days.... I ask because the worst show I was ever at, sound wise, was Green Day in the pit a few years ago.... so wondering how it sounds there now??

martinrob

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 03:58:34 pm »
Was the green day show part of the American Idiot tour?  If so I too was in the pit and did not recall any issues in the sound but it was 12 years ago.
Recently went to see Lumineers and Borns from the pit and everything sounded great after the first song.  Also, OAR sounded excellent as well.

Kubacheck

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 06:00:00 pm »
^probably, it was back in 2005 or 2006, Jimmy Eat World opened.... I just remember it sounding like total shit, sounded like I was 30 miles away instead of 30 feet, they had no monitors/speakers onstage facing us, just the hanging stacks that were flying all the music over our heads.... I also remember going to grab a beer during Jimmy Eat World and as I was going up the steps, the music kept sounding better and better and then when I went back down as I got closer to the pit, it started sounding like shit again..... clearly I don't go down in the pit much, was just wondering if anyone had any recent experience....  I'd rather be able to hear the show from a little further away if being up close means it's gonna sound like crap....

Unsanity

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2017, 04:48:14 am »
I was at MPP for Vans Warped Tour a few weeks ago. There were 7 stages but two were set up on the big stage under the hood. I saw Anti-Flag, Municipal Waste, War on Women, Adolescents, Big D and The Kid's Table, Valient Thorr and Sick of It All there and all of them sounded good to great. It was a much different set up than usual shows there though.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 02:27:56 pm »
I'm at Columbia mall and there's a restaurant going in called The Walrus. Blouses, bitches.
LVMH