Author Topic: Hey Seth  (Read 1759319 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Hey Seth
« Reply #5970 on: June 16, 2017, 10:22:45 am »
Ween @ Anthem

great idea - why start making money now?
<sig>

« Reply #5971 on: June 16, 2017, 11:26:02 am »
Ween @ Anthem
they might not fill U st at this point ;)
slack

TheREALHunter

« Reply #5972 on: June 20, 2017, 10:56:08 am »
had a hunch about a show date but nevermind I was wrong haha :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:26:09 pm by TheREALHunter »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #5973 on: June 21, 2017, 03:32:04 pm »
Hey Seth:  Any chance extra Foo tix will become available closer to show (ie credit card denials; someone ordering too many tix, etc)?  I keep checking ticketfly.

« Reply #5974 on: June 22, 2017, 10:28:37 am »
Haim would be a good anthem show...
slack

Yada

« Reply #5975 on: June 22, 2017, 10:55:29 am »
Haim would be a good anthem show...

Neigh!!

DotTheEyes

« Reply #5976 on: June 22, 2017, 10:58:14 am »
As would Liam Gallagher.

bearman🐻

« Reply #5977 on: June 22, 2017, 12:43:14 pm »
As would Liam Gallagher.

I'm thinking Liam is 9:30, Noel is Anthem.

DotTheEyes

« Reply #5978 on: June 23, 2017, 11:06:26 am »
Seems they are both Lincoln.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #5979 on: June 23, 2017, 01:38:53 pm »
I'll put in the request now for original Misfits at Anthem, thanks! :)

saintangelsin

« Reply #5980 on: June 23, 2017, 02:11:52 pm »
Jawbreaker reunion at the 9:30 club!

And since everyone is still freaking out over the foo fighters...why not just have the Foos do a three night residency (or hell a week long) residency at the Anthem? I don't think they've ever done something like that. It would be one crazy way to kick off your new venue. It would kill the scalpers and plus, some lucky or unlucky crowd could get a night of just a few new songs and a big covers set. (Seriously though any true Foos fan would love a solid covers set. I even joked at the RFK gig how they could just keep playing covers all night)

Yada

« Reply #5981 on: June 23, 2017, 02:12:48 pm »

And since everyone is still freaking out over the foo fighters...why not just have the Foos do a three night residency (or hell a week long) residency at the Anthem? I don't think they've ever done something like that. It would be one crazy way to kick off your new venue. It would kill the scalpers and plus, some lucky or unlucky crowd could get a night of just a few new songs and a big covers set. (Seriously though any true Foos fan would love a solid covers set. I even joked at the RFK gig how they could just keep playing covers all night)

Scalpers don't have any of these tickets sister, just a bunch of rich white youts from in and around DC.

saintangelsin

« Reply #5982 on: June 23, 2017, 02:39:15 pm »

Scalpers don't have any of these tickets sister, just a bunch of rich white youts from in and around DC.

Oh so that's why they're going for $1,000+ on the third market. I wasn't sure if it were scalpers or what. I just knew someone is trying to sell what they have for a crazy amount and I had to explain to my friends out here in Allegany County how it works with paperless tickets. I also had someone on Facebook tell me I was a jerk for finding the $100 price a little too rich for my blood (for me to get tickets for myself, my mom and my sisters, it's quite a bit of money) but this lady sounded like she had never even stepped foot in the club before. "The band is being generous playing such a small venue..." I was like "You do know that they've played the 9:30 and Black several times. And I'm pretty sure Dave still is one of the owners of the Black Cat. It wouldn't surprise me if he invested money into the Anthem." Of course, I didn't get a response after that. Not that I'm trying to be a know-it-all. I love music and everything 9:30 club. I've been coming to the club since September 1998 at the age of 13. I totally support what Seth does. I'll put it this way, if I didn't, why on earth would I have a 9:30 club tattoo on my wrist? I have a feeling there's a good reason for the $100 price tag on those tickets with it being opening night of a brand new venue that sounds like it's going to be quite legendary.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #5983 on: June 23, 2017, 05:19:40 pm »

why not just have the Foos do a three night residency stand (or hell a week long) residency stand at the Anthem?

FTFY
😐 🎶

herman otto

« Reply #5984 on: June 26, 2017, 03:17:33 pm »
i will just go ahead, and get it out of the way

widespread mother fucking panic, at the anthem.