Author Topic: Myspace.killer  (Read 2952 times)

Myspace.killer
« on: June 16, 2006, 11:53:00 am »
Maybe I'm kooky, but I just don't understand the whole My Space thingy. What's it all about? Looks like a bunch of self-important shitheads wasting our precious internet with shitty poetry and disgusting pictures.

While we're on the subject of poetry, I'd like to make it clear that if anyone on this board has ever written, read, or even looked at a poem, I officially no longer love you.

I guess the lesson here is that if you're a serial killer, shut your myspace account down before the cops read it.

Note message from "Marissa" on 6/11/2006.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=24974113

yinzer

Re: Myspace.killer
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 12:59:00 pm »
either that is the lesson OR "don't drive in someone's car if you murder them."  i would think that goes without saying.  evidently not.

Sir HC

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 02:38:00 pm »
Her site is even more disturbing.  With the backwards from the end messages, you see just how normal things were then BOOM!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 03:22:00 am »
Can someone please explain to me what happened because I can't figure it out. I just can't read ebonics I suppose. I was lost after reading that she lives in New Orleans California!!!!

Is she dead? If so, who killed her? And why?

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 08:27:00 am »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  Can someone please explain to me what happened because I can't figure it out. I just can't read ebonics I suppose. I was lost after reading that she lives in New Orleans California!!!!

Is she dead? If so, who killed her? And why?
Here's what happened..

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 10:39:00 am »
this is really sad and all, but all this crap about myspace really pisses me off.  yes, there are tons of creeps on the website.  there are also creeps everywhere else on the internet.  it's very easy to make your myspace profile private, and even only accept requests/messages from friends or friends of friends.  it just irritates me how stupid people can be some of the time.  some of these people may have met via myspace, but the website didn't tell them to be idiotic about it.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 08:36:00 pm »
Sure you can't blame Myspace for making people stupid, but it does seem like Myspace targets the absolute lowest common denominator of American society.   EvEn FuLlY GrOWn AdUlTz oN tHeRe bE TyPin tHeIr ShYaT lIkE dIs, y0.
_\|/_

Guiny

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 09:01:00 am »
Originally posted by D O C T O R D O O O O O M:
  Sure you can't blame Myspace for making people stupid, but it does seem like Myspace targets the absolute lowest common denominator of American society.  
Kind of like this site does.

sonickteam2

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 09:17:00 am »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee:

Sure you can't blame Myspace for making people stupid, but it does seem like Myspace targets the absolute lowest common denominator of American society.  
Kind of like this site does. [/b]
are you part of this lowest common denominator? or feeling superior today?

yinzer

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 11:30:00 am »
if you can't make an observation like this one without fear of recrimination for merely stating the obvious and that which is true, if the meaning of the word "truth" has any meaning left in 2006 in america, with respect to the internet equivalent of reality tv, myspace, then you can't say or write anything about morons and the things they love and do.  that statement doesn't say that everyone who has a myspace page is a moron.  the statement bolsters the view that morons (by the ton) seemingly LOVE myspace (albeit with a quasi-run on sentence).  

will someone mount a similar defense for the fashion equivalents of myspace???, that is, vertical striped shirts, trucker hats, "ironic" t-shirts from old navy, dopey jackie o-sized sunglasses.  of course some jackass will.  but they're still a jackass, and the people rockin' that gear are sheep.

you be betty

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 12:00:00 pm »
...so now I'm a moron for wearing Jackie O sunglasses?  what if I love Jackie O?!

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 12:19:00 pm »
there's also the fact that Myspace is now owned by Rupert Murdoch, who has contributed like noone else has to the dumbing-down of American society....
_\|/_

you be betty

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 12:28:00 pm »
and I was really surprised to see Al Gore on the main myspace page for the last few days.
 I thought they were trying to brainwash us...

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 12:33:00 pm »
 but it does seem like Myspace targets the absolute lowest common denominator of American society.
i have five words for you:

the fast and the furious
(o|o)

yinzer

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 01:27:00 pm »
...so now I'm a moron for wearing Jackie O sunglasses? what if I love Jackie O?!  
...then get a pink chanel suit and wear ketchup covered macaroni all over it in an homage to the woman you love.