Author Topic: How long, how long...  (Read 29128 times)

Bags

Re: How long, how long...
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 12:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  The link for the Volume presale is now up on the main page. It was posted a little late due to some web difficulties.
Really, the link wasn't up at 10?  Didn't even notice.  You know how calm we all are here.

THANKS, Shadrach.  I was freaking only because we had a g-damn fire drill at 10:04.  I went to a friend's office and there still was no link.  But, it showed up, I got two tickets and she got two tickets.

YEAH, thankie thankie 9:30 and Shadrach.    ;)

Bags

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 12:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by Tom Servo:
  I don't think the general sale on this one will sellout in 5 minutes, and I probably could wait to pick them up at the club.  However, in this case I think the $7.50 added charges are worth it to not risk a sellout or rearrange my schedule to get to the club on the first sale day.
Glad everyone here got the password -- I was out of the office for an hour and a half, so couldn't help.

I hear you, TS, but the Yeah Yeah Yeahs sold out their 'soft sale' in just a day or two, so I'd expect Snow Patrol to go faster than that.  Like you, very much worth the $6/ticket to know I've got them (two were $52.25).

lily1

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2006, 06:08:00 pm »
ticketmaster is also doing a presale for ticketmaster list serv members as well. i got that link this morning. so that's 3 presales-th3 930, the SP website, and ticketmaster. and then, of course, is general sale on sat.

but for the first time i can recall, i actually got a presale to work and was able to get 2 tickets thru the 930 presale! yay! thank you 930 staph!

thegazelle

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2006, 10:56:00 am »
Am I missing something, or is 9:30 club not listed on the Ticketmaster presale? I got a notice from TM yesterday and most dates are there except for DC. And the Snow Patrol Website may have a presale at 10:00 pm? Is that right?

Darth Ed

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2006, 11:12:00 am »
Originally posted by thegazelle:
  Am I missing something, or is 9:30 club not listed on the Ticketmaster presale? I got a notice from TM yesterday and most dates are there except for DC.
The 9:30 Club uses Tickets.com as its ticketing broker, not Ticketmaster.

Shadrach

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2006, 11:15:00 am »
Originally posted by lily1:
  ticketmaster is also doing a presale for ticketmaster list serv members as well. i got that link this morning. so that's 3 presales-th3 930, the SP website, and ticketmaster. and then, of course, is general sale on sat.

but for the first time i can recall, i actually got a presale to work and was able to get 2 tickets thru the 930 presale! yay! thank you 930 staph!
This is incorrect. We do not sell tickets through Ticketmaster for 9:30 shows.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2022, 02:32:36 pm »
Today in board history...16 years ago to the day people were freaking out about getting in on the Snow Patrol presale.

GAY,GUY

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2022, 03:41:50 pm »
God . . . I used to love those moments of being all excited about getting tickets to a show, that you knew was going to be very difficult.  I love the fact that I got to sit outside of RFK back in the day to get ok seats to see Pink Floyd, The Division Bell tour.