Author Topic: It's official: Terri Schiavo croaks!  (Read 5260 times)

walkonby

Re: It's official: Terri Schiavo croaks!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2005, 03:32:00 pm »
i'm not sure if this is disturbing or amusing, but today when they announced her death, they also informed us that a scathing report on the current administration and this country's lack of an ability to get it's fucking facts right before it's destroys another country, came out . . . but no one seems to care about that.  the taliban could launch a full out war and attack every capital in the u.s., but cnn would still keep telling us, "yep, terri's dead."

so anybody want to place wagers on who comes out with the first book, the first made for t.v. movie?  my bet is on the parent's "spiritual advisor."  look ma, i'm on television.  oh it's over?  well, better find another way to milk this cash coma.

joz

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2005, 03:42:00 pm »
i'll bet a good deal of money on the fact that the parents, or terri's siblings, make a book/movie deal first. the husband has apparently turned down offers that have come his way and it seems to me from his interviews that he just wants to move on and put this whole disturbing experience behind him.

plus, we all know those christian conservatives will eat that sh*t up..."the passion of the terri".

vansmack

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2005, 05:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  a light hitting, slick fielding utility infielder for the Pirates in the 70's.

No, that would be Mario Mendoza.
27>34

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2005, 08:34:00 am »
A crypto-forum-member PMed me this:

Author  Topic: please be nice  
 louise13
 Member # 9145   posted April 01, 2005 00:38        
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It seems pretty callous to refer to this woman's death as "Terri Schiavo croaks!". She wasn't just some news story or political agenda or forum topic, she was a human being who should be shown some respect. Would you want that said about someone you knew and loved?

Guiny

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2005, 10:15:00 am »
If that person wrote that to me, I'd probably to him/her straight up that I would probably say that about somebody I cared about. She's a much happier person now. And if you ask me how I know, which I'm sure somebody will post, she frickin told me ok?

sonickteam2

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2005, 10:18:00 am »
she was a vain person , whose karma will let her be remembered as a drooling vegetable.

hows that for callous.  in Canada we would have killed her 5 years ago!

tenfifteen

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2005, 10:47:00 am »
Originally posted by Y. P. Blood:
  A crypto-forum-member PMed me this:
 She wasn't just some news story or political agenda or forum topic.
Actually, that's all she was to me: Some lady I didn't know who the news and pols decided to shine their fickle light on. I wouldn't have heard about her otherwise.

sonickteam2

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2005, 10:53:00 am »

brennser

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2005, 10:59:00 am »
yeah, sonick we  know

Guiny

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2005, 11:06:00 am »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:
  even she has a  blog
Where the heck do you find these things....LOL   :D

sonickteam2

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2005, 11:10:00 am »
Originally posted by brennser:
  yeah, sonick we  know
:roll: