Author Topic: Zeppelin NO MORE!!!!  (Read 7662 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Zeppelin NO MORE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 01:54:23 pm »
Good, why can't people be more like Zep?
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 01:57:08 pm »
hehe, yeah well, doomie, you're constantly dating yourself here so our expectations are lower :D

that, and you're not starting teaser-threads that require readers to follow your copy-n-paste sig to get the story.
<sig>

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 02:21:33 pm »
plus I don't have a whole ongoing thread named after myself or my blog.  :)
_\|/_

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 02:50:31 pm »
Here's a vote for Dave. I read his thread title and it tells me whether I will be interested in the topic. And at least the thread is about music.

Vansmack and Julian's thread titles tell me nothing, and when i do click on them (rarely), they're usually more about the author than any topic I'm interested in.

dave24

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 04:25:46 pm »
Good, why can't people be more like Zep?

Exactly - the great thing about what you've already done is the experimentation and evolution that got you to that point.  Plant has done a TON of great stuff.  Page had some things with The Firm, and Outrider.  I didn't like then as much.  But, they can be even more creative, and give us even more great things.  We don't need to live in the past.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 04:27:27 pm »

Dave....

Fuck 'em! Post away.

dave24

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 04:29:33 pm »
Here's a vote for Dave. I read his thread title and it tells me whether I will be interested in the topic. And at least the thread is about music.

That's all I'm saying... My blog is only about half about music to this point.   My posts here are focused, and have begun a few conversations independent of anything on the blog.  I've been PM'ed support from people on here who don't want me to quit posting links.

You know if you're interested, if you want more, you know where to find it... and, there may even be some other content that interests you.

Like I said before -- the great thing is, if no one is interested, the posted topic disappears shortly.

Personally, I just appreciate the feedback, and the conversation.  I don't even want everyone to agree with me.  That'd be boring.

Explore more about my posts if you like.  Either way - happy posting,

dave24

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 04:30:07 pm »

Dave....

Fuck 'em! Post away.

HA! No worries.  Enjoy your weekend.