Author Topic: Crystal Castles  (Read 5935 times)

ZombieMMMBrains

Crystal Castles
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:16:28 pm »
Any chance of booking them for a concert in the near future? I'm sure it'd be good for business.

Arthwys

Re: Crystal Castles
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 06:36:09 pm »
I've been hoping for them to come to DC for a while, and I'm actually kinda surprised they haven't, since they've been getting quite a bit of buzz.
Emrys

Got Haggis?

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:39:04 am »
they played baltimore last year.  it looks like they are doing the summer festival thing, so maybe v fest

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 12:33:52 pm »
more importantly, you have a strange name.  people on here love zombies.  you'll fit right in.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 05:14:26 pm »
I've been hoping for them to come to DC for a while, and I'm actually kinda surprised they haven't, since they've been getting quite a bit of buzz.
They've actually been here a few times, the buzz is just always late.
‼‼?‼‼

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 09:52:23 am »
Absolutely nothing special live. Just play the CD really, really loud.
Woof.

NilThree

ZombieMMMBrains

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 12:29:28 am »
Absolutely nothing special live. Just play the CD really, really loud.

I hear ya, but that still doesn't make a hot sweaty alice jumping around any less awesome/attractive...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 09:02:35 am »
i had this misfortune of seeing this duo with Metric a couple years ago, they did absolutely nothing for me Don't understand the appeal of any group featuring a caterwauling female single
T.Rex

ZombieMMMBrains

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 07:57:25 pm »
i had this misfortune of seeing this duo with Metric a couple years ago, they did absolutely nothing for me Don't understand the appeal of any group featuring a caterwauling female single

Times are changing man. Crystal Castles make me actually "feel" good. Just wait until those hologram star wars messages become a household thing. We can see whoever we want whenever we want. For a small fee of course.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 12:21:58 pm »
Crystal Castles was on Skins. They were pretty good but Tony and Sid hugging while they were playing was easily the best part of the episode. They have great music on that show.
HeyLa