Author Topic: Just Announced: The Non-Mid-Atlantic & Non-NYC Edition  (Read 487937 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Just Announced: The Non-Mid-Atlantic & Non-NYC Edition
« Reply #345 on: February 05, 2013, 05:46:47 pm »
Just announced today - added to Austin Psych Fest 2013:

THE MOVING SIDEWALKS featuring Billy Gibbons of ZZ TOP ? OS MUTANTES ? ROKY ERICKSON ? THE RAVEONETTES ? OM ? SILVER APPLES ? KALEIDOSCOPE (UK) ? TAMARYN ? SUUNS ? BESNARD LAKES ? INDIAN JEWELRY ? BASS DRUM OF DEATH ? NIGHT BEATS ? NO JOY ? YOUNG MAGIC ? WALL OF DEATH ? HOLY WAVE ? RIDE INTO THE SUN ? HEARTS IN SPACE

Previously announced:

BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB ? THE BLACK ANGELS ? DEERHUNTER ? TINARIWEN ? CLINIC ? WARPAINT ? BLACK MOUNTAIN ? BORIS ? SPECTRUM ? MAN OR ASTROMAN? ? THE KING KHAN & BBQ SHOW ? THE GROWLERS ? ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE ? QUINTRON & MISS PUSSYCAT ? THE SOFT MOON ? WHITE FENCE ? DIIV ? DEAD SKELETONS ? THE WARLOCKS ? VIETNAM ? GOAT ? BLACK BANANAS ? THE BLACK RYDER ? LUMERIANS ? ELEPHANT STONE ? THE LAURELS ? GARY WAR ? WOODSMAN ? THE CULT OF DOM KELLER ? GOLDEN ANIMALS ? HOLYDRUG COUPLE ? VINYL WILLIAMS ? TTOTALS ? DREAMTIME
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:48:27 pm by Jaguar »

Got Haggis?

« Reply #346 on: February 06, 2013, 10:46:54 am »
that is a pretty good lineup

atomicfront

« Reply #347 on: February 06, 2013, 06:41:42 pm »
Lumineers and Andrew Bird both announced for Newport Folk Festival line-up.  Glad I already got tickets.  I am guessing this thing sells out quite quickly.

Stillwater

« Reply #348 on: February 06, 2013, 11:47:59 pm »
Lumineers and Andrew Bird both announced for Newport Folk Festival line-up.  Glad I already got tickets.  I am guessing this thing sells out quite quickly.

Already sold out.

atomicfront

« Reply #349 on: February 07, 2013, 12:21:29 pm »

Already sold out.

You can't get a three day pass but there are friday tickets and two day passes which is the equivilant of a three day pass albeit at higher prices. 

killsaly

« Reply #350 on: February 11, 2013, 07:05:29 pm »
http://www.gatheringoftheclouds.com/
Gathering of the Clouds festival in Denver

Saturday, March 9
The Warlocks
Wovenhand
Emerald Siam
Pale Sun
Dragondeer
DJs Boyhollow, Tyler Jacobson & Jake Ryan

Friday, March 8
Gliss
Land Lines
The Morning Clouds
Hindershot
Hollow Talk
DJs Heavy Dose

Thursday March 7
The Black Ryder
The Vandelles
Broken Spirits
Thee Dang Dangs
DJ Mondo Garage

The Warlocks, Wovenhand, Gliss, The Black Ryder, and The Vandelles all at one festival?  I am really jealous of the citizens of Denver.

Lazer Guided Melodies

« Reply #351 on: February 12, 2013, 03:38:50 pm »
http://www.gatheringoftheclouds.com/
Gathering of the Clouds festival in Denver

Saturday, March 9
The Warlocks
Wovenhand
Emerald Siam
Pale Sun
Dragondeer
DJs Boyhollow, Tyler Jacobson & Jake Ryan

Friday, March 8
Gliss
Land Lines
The Morning Clouds
Hindershot
Hollow Talk
DJs Heavy Dose

Thursday March 7
The Black Ryder
The Vandelles
Broken Spirits
Thee Dang Dangs
DJ Mondo Garage

The Warlocks, Wovenhand, Gliss, The Black Ryder, and The Vandelles all at one festival?  I am really jealous of the citizens of Denver.

I have gone to this the past couple of years.  It was originally started by The Overcasters in their former warehouse space.  This is the best lineup they have had yet.  Unfortunately, the first night conflicts with the Psychic Ills/Follakazoid.  It is too bad they are not a part of the festival.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #352 on: February 14, 2013, 02:25:42 am »
There's a UK House Of Love tour coming up in support of their new album but no details as of yet. Will include old material as they were asking what we want to hear.

Hey, Seth!  ;)

bearman🐻

« Reply #353 on: February 14, 2013, 02:53:31 pm »
That's one band I never got to see...and they are SO good. Thanks for the heads up Jag. I would travel to see them if they ever made it stateside.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #354 on: February 14, 2013, 09:53:04 pm »
I wish they would tour this package again....  Catherine Wheel / House of Love / Ocean Colour Scene  (I missed out on this particular tour, this is someone else cool ticket stub)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:54:39 pm by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:06 am »
I wish they would tour this package again....  Catherine Wheel / House of Love / Ocean Colour Scene  (I missed out on this particular tour, this is someone else cool ticket stub)

All three bands did an instore at Tower Annapolis before the show.
😐 🎶

bearman🐻

« Reply #356 on: February 15, 2013, 09:30:07 am »
<drool>God I miss the days of Catherine Wheel. I saw them about 3 times in November/December of 1993 and I was instantly a die-hard fan. I saw them at the Aragon in Chicago opening for INXS. I don't know why you'd want to have them as an opening band. Back then, they were hard to top.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #358 on: February 19, 2013, 09:03:56 am »
Firefly Music Festival
 Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Vampire Weekend, and Foster the People top this year?s bill, appearing alongside Yeah Yeah Yeahs, MGMT, Passion Pit, Kendrick Lamar, Grizzly Bear, Alabama Shakes, The Avett Brothers, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Japandroids, Public Enemy, The Walkmen, Dan Deacon, Toro y Moi, Action Bronson, Azealia Banks, Foxygen, HAIM, Wild Belle, and CHVRCHES.

Also playing are The Lumineers, Amanda Palmer, Dispatch, Ellie Goulding, Dr. Dog, The Joy Formidable, Atlas Genius, Django Django, Kishi Bashi, Hey Marseilles, LP, St. Lucia, Kopecky Family Band, JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound, The Neighbourhood, Robert DeLong, and Imagine Dragons.
 ;D

azaghal1981

« Reply #359 on: February 19, 2013, 09:31:41 am »
Edit: maybe that was a little extreme. There are four bands I would see.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:33:57 am by azaghal1981 »
احمد