Author Topic: Average Joe 2  (Read 1831 times)

Average Joe 2
« on: January 06, 2004, 12:58:00 pm »
Did anybody watch it? Anybody have a favorite guy?

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe:_Hawaii/the_guys.shtml

Not to be mean, but these guys were definitely a cut below the first shows guys...

bungle bud

Re: Average Joe 2
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 01:40:00 pm »
sadly i watched to much of it, i wont make that mistake again, no fav, just loads of hatered to fuck or whatever the fat twat likes to be called, they all look like they bathe in acid.

Dandy01

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 11:35:00 am »
I watched the beginning where she was greeting them, and asking whether the staff had made the guys look dorkier on purpose (like average or dorky-looking guys don't exist).  I never saw Joe 1 so I can't compare.  I don't think I'll keep constant tabs on the show but maybe check in here and there or hear back on the final outcome here!

Bags

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 11:59:00 am »
I watched a few of the last episodes of the first season.  I, alas, must admit to getting sucked into reality shows, so am purposefully avoiding Season 2.  

That noted, while compelling, it was also shitty how they introduced 6 completely hot guys into the mix about halfway through.  And, of course, that's what she picked.  A vacuous, living-at-home with his mom, waiter hot guy instead of a sweet, funny, smart, accomplished millionaire trader from NYC.  Whatever.  See, I get too into these things.  Thus, must avoid!

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2004, 12:04:00 pm »
It's awful when women make decisions the same way most men would, aint it?

Originally posted by Bagster:
  I A vacuous, living-at-home with his mom, waiter hot guy instead of a sweet, funny, smart, accomplished millionaire trader from NYC.  

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2004, 12:11:00 pm »
I also saw the last few weeks of AJ-1.  I really felt bad for the guy that lost.  He seemed to have a lot going for him.  The other guy was cute, but didn't seem to have much of an adult life happening. I was actually surprised she picked him.

I admit I'll probably watch AJ-2.  The dorks are dorkier and the hotties are hotter. Who knows how it'll end up.

Bags

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2004, 12:15:00 pm »
Yup, it is.  I like to give women more credit.

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  It's awful when women make decisions the same way most men would, aint it?

Originally posted by Bagster:
  I A vacuous, living-at-home with his mom, waiter hot guy instead of a sweet, funny, smart, accomplished millionaire trader from NYC.  
[/b]

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2004, 12:15:00 pm »
Did the girl in Average Joe 1 have much of an adult life going for herself? If not, maybe the waiter guy was a better match for her.

Originally posted by Skeeter:
  I also saw the last few weeks of AJ-1.  I really felt bad for the guy that lost.  He seemed to have a lot going for him.  The other guy was cute, but didn't seem to have much of an adult life happening. I was actually surprised she picked him.

I admit I'll probably watch AJ-2.  The dorks are dorkier and the hotties are hotter. Who knows how it'll end up.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2004, 12:24:00 pm »
I'm pretty sure she had a job and didn't live with her parents.  That alone puts her far ahead of the guy she picked.

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  Did the girl in Average Joe 1 have much of an adult life going for herself? If not, maybe the waiter guy was a better match for her.

Originally posted by Skeeter:

[/b]

trowe2000

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2004, 12:38:00 pm »
david daskel is the best dude from 2

also, the milionare guy from the first one didn't get picked because he was way too into the girl. he was too wishy-washy with all the love talk and all that crap! yes i am a tool. i watch the last episode and now i am hooked on this season. David Daskel RULES!

Celeste

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2004, 02:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by trowe2000:
 also, the milionare guy from the first one didn't get picked because he was way too into the girl. he was too wishy-washy with all the love talk and all that crap!
yes, I agree...she picked the other guy because his feelings seemed to better match hers...I think that people tend to get freaked out when someone's too into them...it's creepy...

and that other guy wasn't necessarily vacuous...

as for the new one, I think that that Michael guy who's the artist with all the tattoos is the best looking, but he seems to have a scary clean/neat freak compulsion...Larissa is cuter and cooler than Melana, but she seems like she'd become tiresome quickly

SPARX

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2004, 05:22:00 pm »
Did anybody watch the new one with Norm from Cheers on A & E?16 people help build a house and they get voted off 1 by 1 til somebody wins the house.On the 1st episode,1 lady said she was going to give it to a needy family,they voted her off immediately.