Author Topic: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather  (Read 377306 times)

MonkeyPants

Re: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2010, 11:34:01 am »
As most politicians know, if you distract people, they usually forget about your incompetence...

Oh, I didn't realize we were sharing cat pictures. Yay, I want in.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-orange-kitten-has-ladybug.jpg
PANTS

Driveway

« Reply #466 on: July 23, 2010, 11:39:40 am »
this is getting more like WMATA by the second!

hutch

« Reply #467 on: July 23, 2010, 11:44:37 am »
WHy does IMP keep insisting on pushing this Ticketfly rock up a hill?

so that we all have an alternative to TM/Live Nation

trial & error, learning curve...gonna take some time

V Fest should be sorted out any minute

Well thanks very much Seth, aka the man who lives the life I want!

(Just seems like Ticketfly could do better.. )

dortiz

« Reply #468 on: July 23, 2010, 11:59:00 am »
"There is a 2 ticket limit per person/credit card/address. Over the limit orders will be cancelled. Must have ID matching name on ticket for entry."

Ack! I ordered a second set on a second card because our group is 4. Mine were the more expensive tix. I hope they blow up the $5 ones versus the $125

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #469 on: July 23, 2010, 12:03:57 pm »
Hey. Look over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

As most politicians know, if you distract people, they usually forget about your incompetence...

Oh, I didn't realize we were sharing cat pictures. Yay, I want in.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-orange-kitten-has-ladybug.jpg

James Ford

« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2010, 12:04:04 pm »
Isn't that kind of unfair to families who want to go?

For example, what if a mom and dad were getting two pairs of tickets for their four teenagers. Would they not be allowed to so so because they live under the same roof?

"There is a 2 ticket limit per person/credit card/address. Over the limit orders will be cancelled. Must have ID matching name on ticket for entry."

Ack! I ordered a second set on a second card because our group is 4. Mine were the more expensive tix. I hope they blow up the $5 ones versus the $125

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:07 pm »
Isn't that kind of unfair to families who want to go?

For example, what if a mom and dad were getting two pairs of tickets for their four teenagers. Would they not be allowed to so so because they live under the same roof?

Even if the information is different? My girlfriend and her 2 roommates all got a pair of tickets, so this means that 2 of their orders will be cancelled?
‼‼?‼‼

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #472 on: July 23, 2010, 12:20:51 pm »
The limit is per person, credit card #, or address. We needed to have limits to prevent scalping as much as we can and also to give everybody a shot at the tickets.

-Amy

James Ford

« Reply #473 on: July 23, 2010, 12:29:29 pm »
Well you're not giving everyone a shot at tickets if you're limiting tickets to two tickets per individual address. Most residences have more than two people living at them.

And what's to prevent someone from submitting multiple orders using different (fake) addresses, if the tickets are emailed to you?

I was never asked for my credit card number. Did I do something wrong, other than not donating to charity (which I do on other occasions)?

The limit is per person, credit card #, or address. We needed to have limits to prevent scalping as much as we can and also to give everybody a shot at the tickets.

-Amy
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 12:33:03 pm by James Ford »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #474 on: July 23, 2010, 12:37:39 pm »

-Amy
So, only 1 pair of tickets per household seemingly? Roommates are totally boned?
‼‼?‼‼

Vas Deferens

« Reply #475 on: July 23, 2010, 12:39:06 pm »
try again tomorrow deathcabforcutie with different address and different email...
(_|_)

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #476 on: July 23, 2010, 12:39:37 pm »
I'm pumped about the DJ megamix.  I love mash-ups.

"Frontwards" into "Goodbye Sky Harbor" into "I Hate Myself for Loving You" into "Pimping All Over The World"....

Brian

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #477 on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:21 pm »
Roommates are totally boned?

depends how cute the roommates are.
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #478 on: July 23, 2010, 12:59:28 pm »
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #479 on: July 23, 2010, 01:06:07 pm »
Is there really that much of a scalpers market on this thing anyway?

LAST year I had an extra which I tried to GIVE away on craigslist a few days before the festival, and I had no takers. I ended up giving the extra to a fellow boardie so (s)he could exit and eat dinner at the mall and come back in with my extra.