Author Topic: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather  (Read 377396 times)

hutch

Re: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather
« Reply #480 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:35 pm »
The two ticket limit is WONDERFUL! IF there was no limit it would be SCALP CITY.. you can bet on it. .are you kidding me? Everyone that got through woul d just get the max as they are free

THANK YOU FOR THE TWO TICKET LIMIT>. heck you might consider making it one .. and they should mos def be checked against the buyer on the way in

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #481 on: July 23, 2010, 01:13:36 pm »
Sorry to bone your roommates, but thems the rules. We need to regulate some how. You can try to use different info and as long as your name matches your ID, you'll be fine. But they will be checking IDs the day of the show to make sure your printed tickets are actually yours.

And that's correct, if you didn't donate, you didnt have to enter a card number. So we'll just be looking at email address/ name/ address.

Stay tuned!

-Amy

set1914

« Reply #482 on: July 23, 2010, 01:17:23 pm »
Last years I saw lots for tickets for resale via the ticket scalping scum sites. I am happy with the two ticket max because if not the scum scalpers would have snaked up most of them.

vansmack

« Reply #483 on: July 23, 2010, 01:17:30 pm »
Sorry to bone your roommates

I told you she was WAY better than Dan.
27>34

James Ford

« Reply #484 on: July 23, 2010, 01:25:31 pm »
My wife and I used our own names and email adresses and our common home address to get two pairs, just like we did last year (and our order wasn't cancelled last year). When do we find out if our order is cancelled? Shouldn't these barriers be put in place BEFORE placing the order instead of AFTER?

We could go ahead and get two more pairs tomorrow using differing addresses, but then (if like last year our orders were not cancelled) we'd have way more tickets than we need, and would cost four people the chance to go by taking four extra tickets we didn't need...

Sorry to bone your roommates, but thems the rules. We need to regulate some how. You can try to use different info and as long as your name matches your ID, you'll be fine. But they will be checking IDs the day of the show to make sure your printed tickets are actually yours.

And that's correct, if you didn't donate, you didnt have to enter a card number. So we'll just be looking at email address/ name/ address.

Stay tuned!

-Amy

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #485 on: July 23, 2010, 01:31:47 pm »
Hi James-

if you have questions about your specific order, you can contact customersupport@ticketfly.com or call 1-877-4-fly-tix

They would know better if your order will be canceled or not.

Thanks

-Amy

make_xxx

« Reply #486 on: July 23, 2010, 02:47:52 pm »
Hi,

I attended VMF in 2008, but I think I changed emails (probably deleted) in between that time, thus I received no pre-sale code for this years festival.  Can anyone PM me the code or is there any way of verifying my 2008 ticket order? 

Thanks!

azaghal1981

« Reply #487 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:06 pm »
I don't think anyone's dismayed because of  that. It's the fact that the rest of us won't get a crack at his GF's roommates due to these limits.

Sorry to bone your roommates

Amy
احمد

James Ford

« Reply #488 on: July 23, 2010, 02:56:51 pm »
You're SOL for the presale and I don't think you need a password for the regular sale.

Hi,

I attended VMF in 2008, but I think I changed emails (probably deleted) in between that time, thus I received no pre-sale code for this years festival.  Can anyone PM me the code or is there any way of verifying my 2008 ticket order? 

Thanks!

javacodeguy

« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2010, 03:09:51 pm »
So somehow during that craziness in the morning I got through and got a pair of tickets.  I was torn between the $30 donation and $125 seats. 

I ended up with the seats, but I was wondering about the seats; do the pavilion seats come with the backstage tour too?  I didn't want to risk getting canceled or anything by getting both and decided having the pavilion seat throughout the whole day would be more valuable.

If no one knows I guess I'll just find out in two months. :P  Either way should be a good time.

eltee

« Reply #490 on: July 23, 2010, 03:13:45 pm »
Sorry to bone your roommates, but thems the rules.
That's odd. It should be regulated per credit card / email since James is right about shared addresses (for those that made donations, two people at the same address, with different payments for those teens, it seems fair to let them both get tickets).
Alls I know is when it comes time, I hope my $30 behind the scenes donation payment to the homeless teens is not messed up. Didn't do the seat option for $125  - that is silly for a designated seat and too much $ for a semi-small festival; donation or not.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 03:18:14 pm by El Tee »

dortiz

« Reply #491 on: July 23, 2010, 03:19:41 pm »
I was not clear on that either so I got both. Hopefully someone will clear up the information as to Pavillion seats getting the backstage pass as well or not.

James Ford

« Reply #492 on: July 23, 2010, 03:29:30 pm »
I think my family was screwed because we were honest. If one of us had given a fake home address (real address unnecessary since they're being emailed to you), we could have gotten the two pairs (actually one pair and a third, I was going to give away the fourth) we needed.

That's odd. It should be regulated per credit card / email since James is right about shared addresses (for those that made donations, two people at the same address, with different payments for those teens, it seems fair to let them both get tickets).
Alls I know is when it comes time, I hope my $30 behind the scenes donation payment to the homeless teens is not messed up. Didn't do the seat option for $125  - that is silly for a designated seat and too much $ for a semi-small festival; donation or not.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 03:31:06 pm by James Ford »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #493 on: July 23, 2010, 03:30:33 pm »
nm
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #494 on: July 23, 2010, 03:36:15 pm »
I think my family was screwed because we were honest. If one of us had given a fake home address (real address unnecessary since they're being emailed to you), we could have gotten the two pairs (actually one pair and a third, I was going to give away the fourth) we needed.

give it a rest dude..its a bit tiresome to read so much whining from you... you were whining about the 930 30th anniversary then seth called you out and you backpedaled.. then you whined about the virgin fest and how it would suck then seth called you out and you backpedaled.. now it turns out you want to go but didn't get the number of free tickets you wanted...

give me a break dude..seriously.