Author Topic: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather  (Read 377299 times)

James Ford

Re: Virgin Free Fest returning to Merriweather
« Reply #840 on: September 23, 2010, 09:46:34 am »
Where are you going to pee?

If the set times holds up to be true I'll just stay in the pavilion in the pit all day, or try that is  ;D

nkotb

« Reply #841 on: September 23, 2010, 09:50:40 am »
I'm game.  Mostly want to meet wml7...not sure why, but that guy/gal seems awesome.  Probably wont' get there until later, though.

forum meetup?

Yada

« Reply #842 on: September 23, 2010, 10:02:45 am »
Anyone have an extra ticket??

PM me if so.

wml7

« Reply #843 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:36 am »
Where are you going to pee?

If the set times holds up to be true I'll just stay in the pavilion in the pit all day, or try that is  ;D

that's a damn good question....... great, just great

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #844 on: September 23, 2010, 11:11:42 am »
Anyone have an extra ticket??

PM me if so.

ha!  looks like i've been provded an excuse for not buying you a beer ;D

unclaimed tickets should be available at some point tomorrow, be quick on 'em.  i'm throwing back a pair of free tix seeing as how i've upgraded to the GA Pavilion.  works out for the best, i wasn't going to be able to make it to the club to pick them up anyways (why i chose will-call, i don't know...)
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #845 on: September 23, 2010, 11:28:04 am »
I'm game.  Mostly want to meet wml7...not sure why, but that guy/gal seems awesome.  Probably wont' get there until later, though.

forum meetup?

yay, someone wants to meet me  ;D  Can't say I'll make my presence known, but we'll see how many beers I chug and we'll go from there  ;D

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #846 on: September 23, 2010, 11:58:51 am »
Kind of bummed out about the Matt & Kim and Chromeo conflict, but I've seen them both in the past year. I'm just going to get drunk and get whatever free stuff i can get my mits on. Crab cakes! Wooo!!!
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #847 on: September 23, 2010, 12:19:01 pm »
works out for the best, i wasn't going to be able to make it to the club to pick them up anyways (why i chose will-call, i don't know...)
Im having the same issue.  MPP closes too early and 930 box office opens too late.  Im taking the afternoon off to hit up MPP.

teepo

« Reply #848 on: September 23, 2010, 01:07:19 pm »
so, will i be able to get into the pit at the pavilion if i have only a free ticket?

seriously thinking of upgrading to the 2 for 1 deal for general admission into the pit.

wml7

« Reply #849 on: September 23, 2010, 01:12:39 pm »
so, will i be able to get into the pit at the pavilion if i have only a free ticket?

seriously thinking of upgrading to the 2 for 1 deal for general admission into the pit.

if it's like last year, then yes.  Just don't plan to leave your spot ever, ever  ;D

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #850 on: September 23, 2010, 01:39:51 pm »
No tailigating allowed in the parking lots either? Lame! Ive heard this one is ACTUALLY true. Man.
‼‼?‼‼

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #851 on: September 23, 2010, 01:42:09 pm »
No tailigating allowed in the parking lots either? Lame! Ive heard this one is ACTUALLY true. Man.

the festival is free to those attend but bills still need to be paid., so of course they are going want you to buy food and drink inside the venue
T.Rex

K8teebug

« Reply #852 on: September 23, 2010, 02:13:02 pm »
for those of you who smoke, merriweather is smoke free.  Just an fyi.  Yes, I know it's outside...

I don't think they've allowed tailgating there for a while.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #853 on: September 23, 2010, 02:14:47 pm »
there's good music to be had inside, and i don't mean Matt & Kim and Edward Sharpe.

(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #854 on: September 23, 2010, 02:38:05 pm »

yes, your free ticket will get you in to the pit.  as others have said, leaving after a certain time (4 pm?  who knows) = not getting back in without spending a long time waiting in line.

the GA tickets are for the pavilion only, they don't guarantee entry in to the pit as far as i know.

as much as it would be fun to be in the pit for lcdss, i don't think it's worth missing everything else that the festival has to offer.  second stage, dance area, info booths, giveaways (there are lots of them!), meeting people, etc... spending hours and hours in the pit seems like a waste.  but to each their own.

I'm just going to get drunk and get whatever free stuff i can get my mits on. Crab cakes! Wooo!!!

great attitude you got there.  be sure to spend all day shirtless, too ;D
<sig>