Author Topic: for nkotb  (Read 167566 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: for nkotb
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 07:54:13 pm »
my question is does jaguar hate doing dishes like every other woman in the whole world? be honest

Strangely enough, I love washing dishes. My very favorite household chore. I've even done them at other people's homes while visiting even though I didn't eat there just because they were there and I had the urge. LOL. It's a water thing. I love playing around in water. Also, I'm one of those cooks who is obsessed with cleaning the dishes as I go along. Hate most of the other chores but I'd gladly do all the dishes whether I did the cooking or not. I like to cook too but not everyday. And as I've learned through experience, when I'm the one expected to always do all of the cooking, my actual cooking will dramatically drop off... unless I'm the only one home.

NKOTB, believe it or not, I haven't the slightest problem with the balance that you and your wife have with the cooking duties. It all comes down to the levels that both people are comfortable with and expectation levels. Obviously, you both have it worked out to what works best for your family. The kind of guys that I was refering to are the ones who refuse to help out in the kitchen and expect females to cater to them. Especially the types who won't even try to balance it out with other sorts of duties. Again, in this day and age, it usually is more of a generational thing but suspect there are still some hold outs. I've got a relative whom I can always tell his relationship status just by observing his fluctuating weight. One of those who would rather starve than dare cook a meal. It's too girly or gay, you know.  ::)  What this fool can't get through his head is that most of we women tend to love men who cook. (There, I've done it. Exposed one of we ladies' secrets.  ;) )

NKOTB, you never did tell us who is going to bake those cookies.  ;D

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 08:09:45 pm »
Move over metrosexuals! Make way for the gastrosexuals;D :-* 8)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 03:00:13 pm »
This one's for NKOTB too:

TomTom Strikes Back with Darth Vader Voice for Turn by Turn Navigation

Darth Vader - available now
C-3PO - June
Yoda - July
Han Solo - August

yoda in the studio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdcJVuylmsM
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 03:03:46 pm »

yoda in the studio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdcJVuylmsM

I lost my shit at....

"Left you Must Keep... Must Left You Keep... You Left Keep Must."
"You're gonna Kill people If you Give Directions like That."
"....Must You Keep Left?"
"COME ON!"
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 03:29:01 pm »
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 01:08:20 pm »
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2010, 07:17:01 am »
<sig>

vansmack

27>34

vansmack

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2010, 12:00:41 pm »
And if you Droid, then perhaps this is your new favorite GPS app (complete with sound effects and Rebel chatter)....

Video: http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/11/android-gps-navigation-x-wing-edition/
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2010, 03:24:42 pm »
STAR WARS CELEBRATION RADIO 
It?s four days of everything Star Wars?. This special limited-run channel takes over SIRIUS XM Stars Too from August 12-15, broadcasting from the official Lucasfilm convention.

The limited-run channel will feature interviews with stars from the Star Wars movies, as well as behind-the-scenes talent and celebrity fans. And that?s not to mention the droid races, costume pageants and more.

Star Wars Celebration Radio is hosted by Raw Dog Comedy?s Mark Says Hi and Cinemagic?s Dave Ziemer. Tune in from Thursday, August 12 through Sunday, August 15. 

vansmack

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:18 pm »
Already on order and I hardly ever eat sandwiches...
27>34

nkotb

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2010, 12:21:39 pm »
I'm holding off.  The pancake molds weren't exactly a success.  STill, eating a chocolate chip filled pancake in the shape of Vader?  Awesome.

Already on order and I hardly ever eat sandwiches...

vansmack

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2010, 12:28:50 pm »
I'm holding off.  The pancake molds weren't exactly a success. 

I've discovered you have to spray the molds with Pam (or dip in vegetable oil) with each use:

27>34