Author Topic: The 5 Most Listened To CDs of The Week  (Read 82517 times)

poorlulu

Re: The 5 Most Listened To CDs of The Week
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2002, 07:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mankie:<BR><B> <BR>Hi Pele...I really have missed you ...nobody else on this message board likes me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>mankie you sad wanker.........

Jaguär

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2002, 07:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mankie:<BR><B> <BR>Hi Pele...I really have missed you ...nobody else on this message board likes me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I like you......<P>....but don't let me interrupt things here.  <P>

mankie

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2002, 07:38:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> mankie you sad wanker.........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>see what I mean Pele?

markie

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2002, 07:42:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mankie:<BR><B> see what I mean Pele?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>your pathetic, you have just got a persecution complex, loser.

mankie

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2002, 08:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> your pathetic, you have just got a persecution complex, loser.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What did I do to deserve all this hatred?<P><BR>and it's "you're" not "your".

markie

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2002, 08:06:00 pm »
well mankie<P>correcting other people's grammer and punktuation is a start at what you do.

mankie

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2002, 08:08:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>well mankie<P>correcting other people's grammer and punktuation is a start at what you do.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What about spelling? (grammar/punctuation)<BR>

poorlulu

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2002, 08:35:00 pm »
i can't believe you fell for that.......<P>you're pathetic.......

markie

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2002, 08:36:00 pm »
hey priapic punctuator<P>make a word out of the following letters<P>L  O  S  E  R  <P>if you need any help let me know

mankie

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2002, 09:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>i can't believe you fell for that.......<P>you're pathetic.......</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i....should actually be I<P>

mankie

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2002, 09:03:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>hey priapic punctuator<P>make a word out of the following letters<P>L  O  S  E  R  <P>if you need any help let me know</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>here's one.....RSOLE....<P>

Jaguär

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2002, 09:06:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mankie:<BR><B> here's one.....RSOLE....<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What about SOLER?<BR>

mankie

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2002, 10:10:00 pm »
Here's a couple of results from international football (soccer) games this evening.<P>Wales 2 Azerbaijan 0<BR>Portugal 2 Scotland 0<P>The Welsh = winners<BR>The Scottish = LOSERS!<P>Isn't it amazing how sports mirror life?<P>By the way you two, the celeb stalkers. Do you share a keyboard and take turns posting or do you have one each?

poorlulu

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2002, 10:23:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mankie:<BR><B>Here's a couple of results from international football (soccer) games this evening.<P>Wales 2 Azerbaijan 0<BR>Portugal 2 Scotland 0<P>The Welsh = winners<BR>The Scottish = LOSERS!<P>Isn't it amazing how sports mirror life?<P>phew it's a good job we are in america and the majority of people over here dont have a fecking clue what you are talking about.......<BR>also conveniently england didn't play so we don't have to know who the real losers are......<P><BR>By the way you two, the celeb stalkers. Do you share a keyboard and take turns posting or do you have one each?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you're just jealous that you didn't hang around to see damon gough........deny it all you want but the truth is out there......cue x-files music.<BR>

boysforpele

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2002, 03:50:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mankie:<BR><B> <BR>Hi Pele...I really have missed you ...nobody else on this message board likes me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>hmm, couldn't be cause you like jewel? <BR>her first album was decent but other than that..... crap... <BR>the only woman for me is tori, but she's married unfortunately. all the good people already taken.<BR>and whoever hasn't heard of joni mitchell, wtf??????????????????????/<P>