Author Topic: Iced Earth tickets  (Read 2557 times)

MetalChris

• DC Heavy Metal
Iced Earth tickets
« on: July 20, 2010, 02:34:40 am »
Iced Earth is playing the 9:30 Club on Friday 10 September 2010. Artist Arena has had tickets for sale for a little while now. I'd like to know when they'll be available to purchase at the box office and/or through Ticket Fly.
\m/

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Iced Earth tickets
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:46:45 am »
At this juncture we don't have any info on that show.  To get all the latest news including New Shows, Public Sale Dates and Special Offers for 9:30, Merriweather and I.M.P. events, please visit our website and sign up for the mailing list.

MetalChris

• DC Heavy Metal
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 02:38:56 pm »
The reason I'm asking here is because it's not on the website yet, and hasn't been put into an email yet either. The event has been announced here as well as on the Iced Earth website. Tickets are already being sold so I assumed the club would have more info. Is there a way to ask whoever is in charge of booking the venue about it? It seems somebody should know about this already.
\m/

MetalChris

• DC Heavy Metal
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 08:09:06 pm »
At this juncture it has been announced in the newest 9:30 Club email. It says the tickets go on sale tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 10am, any idea on ticket prices?
\m/

eddie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 12:10:46 pm »
$18