Author Topic: DC9 Employees Beat Man to Death  (Read 66762 times)

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Re: DC9 Employees Beat Man to Death
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2013, 05:08:19 pm »
 :D you're the homie, walky. never change.

atomicfront

« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2013, 05:20:02 pm »
Bunch of nonsensical Non sequiturs

You really have issues.  Threatening on a message board?  I am sure you are just like your friends.  And all this race issues you bring up. Not everyone thinks about race like you do.  Perhaps if you and your friends wouldn't worry about race and national origin so much you wouldn't have the arrest record you did. 

And I haven't used Rogaine. Hair weaves? WTF? Eat healthy and have a better attitude on life and you wouldn't age so quickly.  I just saw Lumineers at Newport.  They were the next to last band right before Beck.  90 percent of the crowd left after the Lumineers and didn't stay for Beck.  Everyone loves them.  They have hit records and huge crowds of attractive fans wherever they go.

As for the U street 7-11.  I am not a thug.  I don't travel accross state lines to get into physical altercations with people I don't even know.  Perhaps you need anger management classes. 

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2013, 05:24:55 pm »

You really have issues.  Threatening on a message board?  I am sure you are just like your friends.  And all this race issues you bring up. Not everyone thinks about race like you do.  Perhaps if you and your friends wouldn't worry about race and national origin so much you wouldn't have the arrest record you did. 

And I haven't used Rogaine. Hair weaves? WTF? Eat healthy and have a better attitude on life and you wouldn't age so quickly.  I just saw Lumineers at Newport.  They were the next to last band right before Beck.  90 percent of the crowd left after the Lumineers and didn't stay for Beck.  Everyone loves them.  They have hit records and huge crowds of attractive fans wherever they go.

As for the U street 7-11.  I am not a thug.  I don't travel accross state lines to get into physical altercations with people I don't even know.  Perhaps you need anger management classes. 

Even though this whole issue with DC9 is serious. It was too easy to troll a yuppie like you.

Beck is a better choice.

Ah man, travel state lines you say? Well, that says it all there. You must be either on the outskirts around in VA or possibly MD. I'm guessing Arlington. No no no.....Silver Spring? Hmmm.....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:26:55 pm by Ardamus »

atomicfront

« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2013, 05:27:05 pm »

Even though this whole issue with DC9 is serious. It was too easy to troll a yuppie like you.

Beck is a better choice.

I found Beck boring but my wife liked him.  She is 13 years younger than me so perhaps it is an age thing.  Nothing wrong with being a yuppie.  But that stands for Young Urban Professional.  Two out of three I guess. 

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2013, 05:32:31 pm »
Young Urban Professional? Hahahaha, you must shop at Urban Outfitters and feel like you're living on the edge. I'm done. Oh man......I see what you guys say about conversing with this guy. Too many laughs....

Race affects us all, sir. There was no threat. Just an invitation to a social experiment. LOL.

atomicfront

« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2013, 08:13:26 pm »
Young Urban Professional? Hahahaha, you must shop at Urban Outfitters and feel like you're living on the edge. I'm done. Oh man......I see what you guys say about conversing with this guy. Too many laughs....

Race affects us all, sir. There was no threat. Just an invitation to a social experiment. LOL.

Yeah I shop at urban outfitters.  What is wrong withthat?

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2013, 12:07:55 am »

Yeah I shop at urban outfitters.  What is wrong withthat?

That's sooooo gangsta of you, bruv.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2013, 03:14:13 pm »
Lumineers is good taste in music. 
Can we frame this and float this to the top of the forum front page?
‼‼?‼‼