Author Topic: Girl Talk Tickets  (Read 5995 times)

thebrowncoat

Girl Talk Tickets
« on: November 19, 2010, 11:45:34 am »
Can you confirm whether Girl Talk is already sold out on Feb. 1st and 2nd or if the tickets just haven't gone onsale yet?

The links that he's posting on his Facebook page show both shows as already sold out...but I haven't even seen any notice that the tix are onsale, nor are they listed on the 9:30 Club Ticketfly page yet...

Feb. 1st: http://tinyurl.com/2bsovqb

Feb. 2nd: http://tinyurl.com/33qrr25

adcdude

Re: Girl Talk Tickets
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 12:47:33 pm »
I bought two tickets to the Feb 1st show earlier this month using that link (or a similar ticketfly page), but when I went to the door to buy two more they said tickets don't go on sale at the box office until December 9th. I'm not sure if it was some sort of pre-sale (I got the link from a friend on Facebook) but the ticketfly charge hit my credit card  and the tickets showed up at my house.

Does the 9:30 Club normally release some tickets to ticketfly in advance of selling them at the box office?

eddie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 05:21:01 pm »
Very often there are artist only sales that are not announced or advertised by us. While these sales may be through Ticketfly, they are not technically 9:30 sales. Sometimes these allotments will sell out prior to the public announcement, but there will always be tickets reserved for our 9:30 sales.

930clubber

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 06:09:38 pm »
Will tickets sell out day of availability on Ticketfly?  (Prefer to buy tickets at the 930 window Thursday evening.)

joeposh

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 11:22:57 am »
Is this sold out now? One is showing "off sale" and the other doesn't indicate a sell out but will not allow me to grab a ticket. If so, are any held for box office sale?