Author Topic: 2022 - dems in disarray thread  (Read 93431 times)

Hutch

Re: 2022 - dems in disarray thread
« Reply #480 on: December 10, 2023, 04:32:31 pm »
How dare Hillary not stay in hiding! Hasn’t her right to vote been revoked yet?

And why is Biden raising money for his re-election campaign anyway? Does he not want to not be re-elected?

nkotb

« Reply #481 on: February 08, 2024, 09:45:47 pm »
Every voter in America wants Biden to step down for being 1,000 years old and senile, so I think it's probably good that the courts ruled that he can't be responsible for mishandling classified documents because he is 1,000 years old and senile.

Biden won’t be charged in classified docs case; special counsel cites instances of ‘poor memory’

gavroche

« Reply #482 on: February 09, 2024, 11:22:10 am »
Every voter in America wants Biden to step down for being 1,000 years old and senile, so I think it's probably good that the courts ruled that he can't be responsible for mishandling classified documents because he is 1,000 years old and senile.

Biden won’t be charged in classified docs case; special counsel cites instances of ‘poor memory’

I'm not a Biden fan, and I think he should step aside, but it's not the courts that said that.  It's a political hit job from a partisan Republican special prosecuter.   Someone should count the number of times Trump has said he can't remember in his various lawsuits.  Unfortunately, Trump doesn't look like my senile grandfather. 

Space Freely

« Reply #483 on: February 09, 2024, 11:30:22 am »

I'm not a Biden fan, and I think he should step aside, but it's not the courts that said that.  It's a political hit job from a partisan Republican special prosecuter.   Someone should count the number of times Trump has said he can't remember in his various lawsuits.  Unfortunately, Trump doesn't look like my senile grandfather.

Trump kinda looks like what i imagine my dad and grandpa would have looked like if they both didn't die in their 50s.

gavroche

« Reply #484 on: February 09, 2024, 06:27:52 pm »

Trump kinda looks like what i imagine my dad and grandpa would have looked like if they both didn't die in their 50s.

I guess I just don't have narcissism in my family genes?!

nkotb

« Reply #485 on: February 09, 2024, 06:41:49 pm »
So they were both hot?

Space Freely

« Reply #486 on: February 09, 2024, 08:40:24 pm »
So they were both hot?

I think of my dad's side of the family as "stout" (though my dad himself wasn't) like Trump.

I think of my mom's side of the family as slender/slighly frail like Biden.

I also remember my (blue collar by choice) dad was a big Trump fan back in the 80's. I can only imagine how big a fan he'd be now,

« Reply #487 on: February 13, 2024, 04:12:28 pm »
how are we not talking about Superpayaseria Crystalroc!
has my endorsement
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #488 on: February 13, 2024, 11:00:52 pm »
Dems retain control of the Pennsylvania house in a special election

All eyes on the New York special election  now
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #489 on: February 13, 2024, 11:11:44 pm »
I guess this goes here, but wow are people wound up over Jon Stewart’s return…

All he did was point out some obvious things about Biden and people lose their stuffing… Biden should have just left that press conference and not posted dumb stuff on TikTok…  and they dealt with the memory issue masterfully by showing TFG and his spawn with their do not recalls in dispositions…

The correspondents in a diner bit was top notch
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #490 on: February 13, 2024, 11:14:04 pm »
Things looking very positive for the dem in that NY race…
T.Rex

« Reply #491 on: February 13, 2024, 11:51:43 pm »
Just watched and I thought it was fantastic
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #492 on: February 14, 2024, 12:05:59 am »

All he did was point out some obvious things about Biden and people lose their stuffing… Biden should have just left that press conference and not posted dumb stuff on TikTok…  and they dealt with the memory issue masterfully by showing TFG and his spawn with their do not recalls in dispositions…

The correspondents in a diner bit was top notch
Hes never been interesting nor insightful and he remains neither of those things.
LVMH