Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96335 times)

Relaxer

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2011, 11:47:49 am »

I like how all the Obamas are transfixed by the warfare except for General Obama who's clearly watching 2girls1cup for the very first time.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2011, 11:56:39 am »
i thought Gen. Obama was taking a dump. 

that double chin reminds me of the e-trade baby.
<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2011, 12:05:22 pm »
Haha Hillary Obama is picking her/his nose
oword

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2011, 03:18:50 pm »
How do you kill a dead guy?

By wagging the dog!!!

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2011, 05:36:05 pm »

By wagging the dog!!!

And we have a WINNER!!!

So, do you think they'll give the Oscar to Obama this year?

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2011, 07:26:27 pm »

By wagging the dog!!!

And we have a WINNER!!!

So, do you think they'll give the Oscar to Obama this year?

by winner do you mean loser?

It was hard to beat the 9/11 truth thing for sheer stupidity, but the "Osama was already dead" theory comes close.   Some obvious, simple logic:

If this is being done to boost poll numbers, why didn't Dubya do it and ensure his own party's continued hold on power?

if it is being done to boost Obama, why doesn't he do it before the election where it would actually have a major effect?

If I were speaking these sentences, I'd be talking slowly, as if to a child having trouble understanding a concept.

Anyway, the important thing is, as Obama said, "he will never walk the Earth again."    I'd be sad to learn he died of natural causes, but whether that's the case, the SEALs killed him, or he will spend the rest of his life in a hellish rendition prison, that's all OK with me as long as he's out of circulation.
_\|/_

Jaguar

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2011, 01:02:16 am »
Doom: "by winner do you mean loser?"

No, though I understand it, I don't speak Orwellian.

Doom: "It was hard to beat the 9/11 truth thing for sheer stupidity, but the "Osama was already dead" theory comes close.   Some obvious, simple logic:"

A whole host of Architects, Engineers & Scientists, among many, many other professionals can prove that you don't know your laws of physics. News flash: a closed mind won't change them. Here's a bit different perspective yet still in the same general camp. 

Those in power (who are equally part of the past couple administrations) keep changing their stories faster than a child caught lying after being caught with their hands in the cookie jar. That's because they aren't getting away with so much crap anymore like they use to though they sure as hell keep trying; hence, all the quick changing of the lies.

Btw, how do you explain Madeline Albright, Walter Cronkite, Benazir Bhutto, Sybil Edmonds and Steve Pieczenick, the #2 man under Henry Kissinger, who claimed back ~2003 that Osama was dead possibly from Marsans syndrome and some even claimed that he was being kept on ice to be rolled out before Dubya's re-election to drum up support? Because of some other crap they got caught faking, they then nixed that idea. Now that Obama's world is falling apart, they decided to roll him out of the freezer for same said plan. Still not working because too many of the people aren't buying it and pointing out their crap. Why do you think they keep changing their stories? Oh, and Leon Panetta recently said that the cameras were turned off just before they entered the compound so even that part of the story is yet another big fat lie. The people are sick of their crap and don't want them around anymore because they can't be trusted and are ruining the country.

Jim Corbett, an excellent political analyst, can explain some of it much better than I can.

Doom: "Anyway, the important thing is, as Obama said, "he will never walk the Earth again."    I'd be sad to learn he died of natural causes, but whether that's the case, the SEALs killed him, or he will spend the rest of his life in a hellish rendition prison, that's all OK with me as long as he's out of circulation."

In some respects, yes, except that there's good reason to believe that Osama was working side by side with killer Cheney, Bush and a few others to act as the magnet for who was actually involved. He and the others knew he was dying so it wasn't much of a problem for him playing the bad guy since he knew he'd be dead in no time. It was well known that the Osama family was good buddies with the Bush crime family. They even had big contracts to build many of the US military installations.

So, Mankie is the winner by stating the correct answer and Obama is nothing but a performing puppet for those who do not have the best interest of the regular people of the world, including our very own citizens. The emperor is as butt naked as ever and now those who surround him are also being exposed for their sheer nakedness.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 03:17:16 am by Jaguar »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2011, 03:04:09 am »
A whole host of Architects, Engineers & Scientists, among many, many other professionals can prove that you don't know your laws of physics. News flash: a closed mind won't change them.

not a single credible, independent source backs any of those claims.  until scientists from outside the truther movement - i.e. people who don't start with the viewpoint that it was an inside job - back up those claims, i'll keep dismissing them.

to understand people clinging to "9/11 was an inside job" type arguments, we need to turn to psychology.  9/11 was such a traumatic experience that the brain can't make sense of it all, so it starts filling in gaps with whatever it can.  in a twist of irony, scientist use science - i.e. what they know best - to explain the trauma in terms that they understand.  it's a case of a conclusion in search of facts.

"Linguist Noam Chomsky stated that, regarding US government involvement in the 9/11 attacks, "the evidence that has been produced is essentially worthless" and while the American government stood to benefit from the incident, "every authoritarian system in the world gained from September 11th." He argues that the enormous risk of an information leak, "it is a very porous system and secrets are very hard to keep", and consequences of exposure for the Republican party would have made such a conspiracy foolish to attempt. He dismisses observations cited by conspiracy proponents saying, "if you look at the evidence, anybody who knows anything about the sciences would instantly discount that evidence," arguing that even when a scientific experiment is carried out repeatedly in a controlled environment, phenomena and coincidences remain that are unexplained"

"... In response to Steven E. Jones publishing a hypothesis that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition, Eager said that adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement would use the reverse scientific method to arrive at their conclusions, as they "determine what happened, throw out all the data that doesn't fit their conclusion, and then hail their findings as the only possible conclusion."

"In a research paper written in 2008, Cass R. Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule conclude that theories supported by 9/11 truth movement members "typically spread as a result of identifiable cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informational and reputational influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories is their self-sealing quality. Conspiracy theorists are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories; they may even characterize that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy...those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a crippled epistemology..."

"Calling conspiracy theorists "the truthers", Bill Moyers states they "...threw out all the evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement, from contemporaneous calls from hijack victims on the planes to confessions from al-Qaeda leaders both in and out of captivity that they had indeed done it. Then, recycling some of the right's sophistry techniques, such as using long lists of supposed evidence to overcome the lack of any real evidence, the "truthers" cherry-picked a few supposed "anomalies" to build an "inside-job" story line"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_movement#Criticism

believing bad science doesn't make one edgy or "a free thinker".  it makes one gullible.

Those in power (who are equally part of the past couple administrations) keep changing their stories faster than a child caught lying after being caught with their hands in the cookie jar. That's because they aren't getting away with so much crap anymore like they use to though they sure as hell keep trying; hence all the quick changing of the lies.

Btw, how do you explain Madeline Albright, Walter Cronkite, Sybil Edmonds and the #2 man under Henry Kissinger who claimed back ~2003 that Osama was dead from Marsans syndrome and that he was being kept on ice to be rolled out before Dubya's re-election to drum up support? Because of some other crap they got caught faking, they then nixed that idea. Now that Obama's world is falling apart, they decided to roll him out of the freezer for same said plan. Still not working because too many of the people aren't buying it and pointing out their crap. Why do you think they keep changing their stories? Oh, and Leon Panetta recently said that the cameras were turned off just before they entered the compound so even that part of the story is yet another big fat lie. The people are sick of their crap and don't want them around anymore because they can't be trusted and are ruining the country.

1) come up with a conspiracy ("osama was dead years ago")
2) if lacking proof, conveniently claim that it's part of the conspiracy ("Because of some other crap they got caught faking, they then nixed that idea").
3) repeat step 1 as needed ("Now that Obama's world is falling apart, ...")

thanks, got it.

panetta et al. claim the cameras were turned off before entering the compound, IMO, b/c 1) there are security concerns (dont' want to give away techniques), and 2) they don't want to show that they  murdered an un-armed osama.  i'm willing to bet they had orders to kill on sight but don't want that fact known, hence all the back and forth about osama being armed - i mean i was reaching for a weapon - i mean he was moving in a threatening way - i mean he didn't immediately put his hands up -  i mean...
<sig>

Jaguar

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2011, 03:22:59 am »
Oh, what a crock of shit! I'm pretty sure though that you explained your own psychological denial of loads of facts.

""First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
  -  Mahatma Gandhi

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2011, 06:43:58 am »
Oh, what a crock of shit! I'm pretty sure though that you explained your own psychological denial of loads of facts.

""First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
  -  Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi had a strong grip on reality.   You don't.

_\|/_

godsshoeshine

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2011, 08:28:03 am »
i'm still mad at jaguar for fumbling in the super bowl
o/\o

James Ford

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2011, 08:31:31 am »
I think the far bigger question is:

Is Osama in hell?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/306346

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2011, 09:18:27 am »
Osama Bin Laden Killed While Sitting On Toilet, Nation Likes To Imagine
MAY 2, 2011 | ISSUE 47?18

NEW YORK?Osama bin Laden, 54-year-old leader of the international terrorist group al-Qaeda and mastermind of the 9/11 attacks that took nearly 3,000 American lives in 2001, was killed early Monday morning in Pakistan while sitting on the toilet, the U.S. populace took great pleasure in imagining today. ?Just thinking about the stupid look on that evil bastard?s face when those Navy SEALs kicked in the bathroom door and started blasting away?it?s so totally priceless,? said Queens, NY resident Rachel Sumner, one of 311 million Americans who reveled in a fictional scenario in which bin Laden met his gruesome and humiliating end while sitting on the commode, humming to himself, and reading a newspaper. ?And him frantically trying to pull up his boxer shorts seconds before some badass Special Forces guy blows his head off?ha, ha! What a fucking moron.? Some Americans have disputed this fabricated version of bin Laden?s death, explaining they prefer to imagine the terrorist leader being surprised by Navy SEALs while wearing bright red lipstick, trying on ladies? clothing, sashaying in front of a full-length mirror, and saying, ?Who?s the prettiest little girl? Osama's the prettiest little girl!?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/osama-bin-laden-killed-while-sitting-on-toilet-nat,20302/
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2011, 12:44:01 pm »
Jag -

Last night I'm on a date with this chick who starts yapping about how the US Government conspired to crash the planes into the Towers and the pentagon, and how Bush and Cheney orchestrated it all to make money in the war mongering industry and the oil industry blah blah blah.  After I realized she was serious, I reached into my pocket, took out 2 $20's to cover my portion of dinner and the wine and walked out without saying a word.  And she was hot.

I tell you this so the next time this happens to you, you can at least take solace in the fact that you're not the only crazy one out there....

Smackie
27>34

lagas

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2011, 01:02:27 pm »
this whole birther/truther/osama was dead already crap is a huge waste of time...really...enough already
what i find more laughable of all is that they all cite sources from internet websites, as if you'll find the "truth" there...what a waste of freaking time...
zorra