Author Topic: for nkotb  (Read 58493 times)

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

Re: for nkotb
« Reply #255 on: December 29, 2017, 01:03:56 pm »
just saw it last night, at a pretty good theatre.  I usually only see films, at the Alamo, but this place was a great alternative.  Wanted to see it at the air and space museum in Dulles, but others were not down for that hassle.

I am not sure what to think yet, fully.  I walked out, not even knowing it was 2 and half hours, like a giddy school,nerd . . . glowing in it all and really, really now coming to love kylo ren and the guy who plays him.  I never, knew anything about him before force awakens.  But, everyone, and I mean all of them, I went with, hated it from start to finish and thought it was the worst film of the entire series.  my partner, even said, and I cringe, "give me Jar Jar over this shit."

So again, I am not sure what to really think.  I will go see it again, and really pick it apart, and not watch it as a fan only, who had a few wonderful margaritas before they went.

vansmack

« Reply #256 on: December 29, 2017, 01:29:52 pm »
It definitely left me walking out thinking.  I felt I could have cut about 30-40 minutes of useless attempts at humor scenes out of it and it may have then been the best of the bunch - but it's a Disney movie now. 

I also couldn't help but think if they had known about Carrie's death they would have done the whole Laura Dern thing differently (but of course, how could they have known).

I didn't hate it, but only liked, not loved it at this point.  I would like to see it a few more times to get a more full impression of it's place in the series.
27>34

zilch-H〒h n ☣ ☢ ☠

• Lorem Ipsum
    • insta photo
« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2018, 02:02:18 pm »
Solo: A Star Wars Story

The B-Boy Sabotage Trailer Re-Cut
https://youtu.be/3TPY4TKo6uQ
LAMF

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2018, 02:57:36 pm »
i usually hate trailers, with iconic songs attached, especially if the song if not really supposed to match what you are seeing . . . but damn.  yo, damn.