Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1268184 times)

Yada

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #945 on: September 09, 2014, 02:37:27 pm »
Geez, someone can't take a joke.  ;D

Scroll up a few posts, I put myself in the same oldguy category.

Kosmo is way older than me. So were Jaguar, Mankie, Atomic, and I'm sure many others!

You old guys need to get new hobbies like needlepoint or some shit like that.

What are you, a vampire? Do you possess eternal youth? Your posts always seem discriminatory towards people of a certain age.

RIP atomic.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #946 on: September 09, 2014, 04:11:15 pm »
when she, was just a girl, she ex,pect,ed the world

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #947 on: September 09, 2014, 08:24:59 pm »
Older crowds are literally bigger. Capital Cities is sold out and there'll probably be plenty of room.
😐 🎶

bearman🐻

« Reply #948 on: September 10, 2014, 04:34:36 pm »

Kosmo is way older than me. So were Jaguar, Mankie, Atomic, and I'm sure many others!

What are you, a vampire? Do you possess eternal youth? Your posts always seem discriminatory towards people of a certain age.

RIP atomic.

Cool. I can't wait to start making old jokes about you since you like them so much.

Yada

« Reply #949 on: September 10, 2014, 04:53:00 pm »

RIP atomic.

Cool. I can't wait to start making old jokes about you since you like them so much.

Old jokes? I don't get it. And before you get your panties all in bunch, atomic doesn't exist.

James Ford

« Reply #950 on: September 10, 2014, 05:01:44 pm »
Only gay guys get their panties in a bunch over old guy jokes, since a gay guy's life is basically over at 35.

Straight and pseudo-straight guys think getting old is funny. Until it's time to die.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:04:04 pm by James Ford »

bearman🐻

« Reply #951 on: September 11, 2014, 09:56:33 am »
Only gay guys get their panties in a bunch over old guy jokes, since a gay guy's life is basically over at 35.

Straight and pseudo-straight guys think getting old is funny. Until it's time to die.

If you're trying to fill the void left by Joan Rivers, you're nowhere nearly as funny or talented. Her success wasn't in just offending everyone else, she made just as much fun of herself. You're just boring.

hutch

« Reply #952 on: September 11, 2014, 10:22:30 am »

If you're trying to fill the void left by Joan Rivers, you're nowhere nearly as funny or talented. Her success wasn't in just offending everyone else, she made just as much fun of herself. You're just boring.

BOOM!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:27:36 am by hutch »

Yada

« Reply #953 on: September 12, 2014, 11:01:47 am »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #954 on: September 12, 2014, 03:42:03 pm »
a staff shirt, no less!  did he wash glasses or sweep up after one of his shows to earn that shirt?
<sig>

heather

« Reply #955 on: September 14, 2014, 11:45:00 pm »
Glad I went to Jack White; good show from the pit.  However, Spoon's Thursday show at the Lincoln was mind blowing.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #956 on: September 15, 2014, 09:53:57 am »
Glad I went to Jack White; good show from the pit.  However, Spoon's Thursday show at the Lincoln was mind blowing.

I thought it was great until he had to end with that one big hit of his.  I'm guessing he loves the paycheck, but hates having to play that song. Again.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #957 on: September 15, 2014, 11:28:17 am »
It was good. Lazaretto songs still suck. 2012 show was way better with the all girl band.
(_|_)

Yada

« Reply #958 on: September 15, 2014, 01:44:02 pm »
We caught Devil Makes Three and Iron and Wine on Saturday at that Route 29 festival. Never heard of Devil Makes Three, they were a pretty decent bluegrass band. Iron and Wine were kind of boring, but enjoyable enough in the sunshine.

Merriweather Lawn is pretty f'n awesome when it's at 1/4 capacity.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #959 on: September 15, 2014, 03:58:28 pm »
did, you have any, hot,dogs and soda,pop?