Author Topic: The Nationals and Orioles are both in first place  (Read 27976 times)

hutch

Re: The Nationals and Orioles are both in first place
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2012, 03:51:07 pm »
Hey Bryce Harper, your slugging percentage is 0.145 lower than Stephen Strasburg's slugging percentage. Why don't you crack the other side of your face with a bat too, idiot.

Hey Jackass Ford, you picked the wrong day.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2012, 04:30:30 pm »
Hey Bryce Harper, your slugging percentage is 0.145 lower than Stephen Strasburg's slugging percentage. Why don't you crack the other side of your face with a bat too, idiot.
What has he had like a dozen at bats and 3 or 4 hits?  Nice sample.

Harper homered for the 2nd day in a row today.  In a bad loss though.

James Ford

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2012, 07:40:41 am »
13 for 56 with a .391 slugging percentage before yesterdays game.
Unless you were talking about Strasburg.

James Ford

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2012, 07:41:26 am »
Woohoo! Going to Sunday's game. Chen vs. Strasburg, with a free t-shirt and kids run the bases for the little one.

hutch

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2012, 08:42:03 am »
Woohoo! Going to Sunday's game. Chen vs. Strasburg, with a free t-shirt and kids run the bases for the little one.

Maybe you want to call Harper an "idiot" to his face?  Nah, I guess its easier to rip a 19 year old rookie playing his first games in the majors on an internet board.

Arod's sluggging % through his first 17 games (54 at bats) when he came up was .241 and his batting average was .204.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:44:59 am by hutch »

K8teebug

« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2012, 08:52:54 am »
GO ORIOLES.

I went to the Nats vs. O's at the Nats last year and sat in front of the worst a-hole Nats fans. 

James Ford

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2012, 08:56:48 am »
Arod is an idiot as well.

But to his credit, he hasn't busted his face open by getting hit with a bat that he threw.

Maybe you want to call Harper an "idiot" to his face?  Nah, I guess its easier to rip a 19 year old rookie playing his first games in the majors on an internet board.

Arod's sluggging % through his first 17 games (54 at bats) when he came up was .241 and his batting average was .204.

hutch

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2012, 09:00:06 am »

But to his credit, he hasn't busted his face open by getting hit with a bat that he threw.

You are an idiot. Anyways, look forward to your story about how you called Harper an idiot to his face.

James Ford

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2012, 09:24:55 am »
I don't think I'll have to worry about seeing his ugly face from my cheap seats.

You are an idiot. Anyways, look forward to your story about how you called Harper an idiot to his face.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2012, 09:58:59 am »
Was talking about Strasburg.

13 for 56 with a .391 slugging percentage before yesterdays game.
Unless you were talking about Strasburg.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2012, 10:03:55 am »
GO ORIOLES.

I went to the Nats vs. O's at the Nats last year and sat in front of the worst a-hole Nats fans. 

Is there another kind of Nats fan?

I kid.  Sort of.  Not really. Go O's.

James Ford

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2012, 01:06:25 pm »
So which scientologist gets more ball park franks? John Travolta or Tom Cruise?

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2012, 11:00:48 pm »
'Rents are in town this weekend, we're going to hO's-Nats on Sunday. The O's games at Nats Park are always fun, but this is the first time in their series histories that either is worth a shit, nevertheless both leading leagues.

Corridor baseball is great.

James Ford

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2012, 08:15:39 am »
Are they going to stay and let you run the bases after the game?

My daughter wants to do it. Wearing an Orioles hat.

'Rents are in town this weekend, we're going to hO's-Nats on Sunday. The O's games at Nats Park are always fun, but this is the first time in their series histories that either is worth a shit, nevertheless both leading leagues.

Corridor baseball is great.

shemptiness

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2012, 11:04:31 pm »
Series win.  It's up to Strasburg to prevent a sweep.