Author Topic: SNL  (Read 19926 times)

Space Freely

Re: SNL
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2024, 05:14:05 pm »
This comment is not directed at Space but all the Sydney Sweeney posting on social media makes me realize we are in desperately thirsty times as a society.

Tell us more of your thoughts on this.
I don’t think there’s a lot more for me to say — an otherwise polite society is super horny for Sydney Sweeney. That’s the thought.

Oh, ok, I thought you were going to give us several paragraphs of some kind of psuedo-deep sociological observations on this and how it's indicative of where we are as American men and women and theys in a Trumpian world. Or something like that.

But your answer is more fitting for this post-Hutch Board situation we've moved to.

Space Freely

« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2024, 05:15:15 pm »
Had to google her.  No idea who she was but I understand the sentiment and Space's, as usual, creepy observations.

This comment is not directed at Space but all the Sydney Sweeney posting on social media makes me realize we are in desperately thirsty times as a society.

Tell us more of your thoughts on this.
I don’t think there’s a lot more for me to say — an otherwise polite society is super horny for Sydney Sweeney. That’s the thought.

I said she looks good in a white dress. How the fuck, pray tell, is that creepy? She's 26 year old, not 12.

« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2024, 08:53:27 pm »
But yeah the last two episodes sucked monkey nuts.
the season last year I thought was pretty good
I thought Bowen, Cloe, Sarah and ego were funny in many skits
wasn't hitting it out of the park but there were some good laughs

Have not tuned in this season due to how NBC has their streaming app
but after reviews like these, I'm not encouraged
slack