Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652235 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2012, 12:24:27 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/01/health/ecstasy-ptsd-1/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

being in the military . . . just got a little more interesting.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2012, 10:46:30 am »
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/29/mtv-buckwild-jersey-shore/

welcome . . . to where i live.  these people are not stereotypes, they are a real representation of the people i have to deal with daily.  you deal with what you have to deal with in the city, i have to deal with this.  you have got to be fucking kidding me they made a tv show based on it.  feel it will flop, due to people thinking it is just a rip off of honey boo boo.  atleast jersey shore was sort of original. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2012, 10:48:09 am »
and yes . . . i post on the weekends.

i feel most people don't post on weekends, because they feel to do so would make them look as if they have no life or just can't get off the damn internet.  i don't care if such things are true about me.  i taste good too.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2012, 11:43:10 am »
and yes . . . i post on the weekends.

i feel most people don't post on weekends, because they feel to do so would make them look as if they have no life or just can't get off the damn internet.  i don't care if such things are true about me.  i taste good too.

Actually, I believe that most people don't post on weekends because they are professional surfers. In other words, they do most of their surfing on someone else's dime, while at work, Monday through Friday.

hutch

« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2012, 04:31:32 pm »
no concert news on weekends.. no new shows announced etc..

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2012, 05:45:09 pm »
that's all this place is . . . concert news and show dates?  how stale.

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #204 on: December 10, 2012, 04:52:47 pm »
this is such a bullshit story!

stern has been doing this for years, and all of those punked prank show on tv?  give me a fucking break!  that nurse obviously had serious mental fucking problems if she killed herself over a prank call.  give me a fucking break!!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/10/world/asia/australia-radio-personalities/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2012, 03:16:06 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2012, 06:50:31 pm »
good lord . . . brilliant stuff there.  thanks for that, grateful!!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2012, 05:38:08 pm »

atomicfront

« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2012, 02:08:07 pm »

yeah having recently been in iceland I read a huge article about what they did. Actually they were quite briliant.  Iceland is a pretty amazing place.  If you ever get a chance to visit you should.  I think the president said bailing out the banks wasn't an option as they didn't have the money to do it anyway.

they also changed it so if you were upside down on a mortgage your mortgage was re-done to it current value.  And personal bankruptcy laws were changed so you were only in bankruptcy for 2 years. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2012, 03:09:14 pm »
also, they have really hot women.
<sig>