Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 658997 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: For Walky
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2013, 10:53:36 pm »
not sure i would call it horror.  more grade b stupid!  if it was the movie with garret morris and it was about that highly addictive food product it is the same film.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #227 on: January 08, 2013, 06:26:34 pm »
for the life of me . . . i have no idea why some people hate the police.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_22333563/little-canada-man-videotaped-sheriffs-deputies-and-got

atomicfront

« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2013, 06:41:59 pm »
for the life of me . . . i have no idea why some people hate the police.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_22333563/little-canada-man-videotaped-sheriffs-deputies-and-got

same thing happened in maryland last year.  Some guy was riding his sports bike 100 mph on the highway and when the cop pulled him over he recorded it and  put it on youtube. police arrested him and DA charged him with illegal recording.  Of course the court threw it out.  But you have to wonder why are so worried about being taped?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2013, 10:25:23 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2013, 09:25:47 am »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2013, 12:49:06 pm »
yeah . . . gay people are still hated.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/10/16449097-pastor-nixed-from-obama-inaugural-over-anti-gay-remarks#comments

I think the views of the guy in the article are inane at best however I never did hear him say he hates anyone.  Also I am by no means a bible thumper or even close, but that is the first time ever I have heard any reference to a passage in said book being read to say it supported execution of anyone.  Anyone have a clue what that references?

Having said all of that, the scary part is that there seems to be a theme in our country over the last several years where only the wackos and the far left AND the far right get attention.  Why is it that those of us who are middle of the road of close to it are treated as we do not exist and we don't count.
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2013, 01:09:10 pm »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/10/16449097-pastor-nixed-from-obama-inaugural-over-anti-gay-remarks#comments

I think the views of the guy in the article are inane at best however I never did hear him say he hates anyone.  Also I am by no means a bible thumper or even close, but that is the first time ever I have heard any reference to a passage in said book being read to say it supported execution of anyone.  Anyone have a clue what that references?

Having said all of that, the scary part is that there seems to be a theme in our country over the last several years where only the wackos and the far left AND the far right get attention.  Why is it that those of us who are middle of the road of close to it are treated as we do not exist and we don't count.

what the heck are you going on about???? You are not middle of the road.  Nowhere close to it.  Obama is middle of the road.  You are a freaking right wing nut job.  the tea party wackos would be glad to call you one of their own.  I don't know how delusional you can be to think you are anywhere even close to middle of the road. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2013, 02:02:37 pm »

what the heck are you going on about???? You are not middle of the road.  Nowhere close to it.  Obama is middle of the road.  You are a freaking right wing nut job.  the tea party wackos would be glad to call you one of their own.  I don't know how delusional you can be to think you are anywhere even close to middle of the road. 

LOL that was the best joke I have read on here in years!  Bammy middle of the road, how rich is that?
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2013, 03:33:47 pm »

LOL that was the best joke I have read on here in years!  Bammy middle of the road, how rich is that?

what is funny is somehow you think you are middle of the road.  Why do you think most everyone argues with everything political you post.  You are an insane gun nut who thinks that no one beside you should have healthcare.  I am guessing you are probably anti-food stamp and think social security should be eliminated.  I am sure you think your taxes are too high and you hate people on welfare.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2013, 08:23:21 pm »

what is funny is somehow you think you are middle of the road.  Why do you think most everyone argues with everything political you post.  You are an insane gun nut who thinks that no one beside you should have healthcare.  I am guessing you are probably anti-food stamp and think social security should be eliminated.  I am sure you think your taxes are too high and you hate people on welfare.

1) I think and in fact I know that anyone can buy health care if they choose to spend their money on that.  I don't think anyone should be required to pay for other people's health care simply because they made unwise choices on how to spend their money prior to them becoming ill.

2) I do not own a single firearm, however I do not own any because of my choice not to own any.  I also am intelligent enough to know that making something illegal will not stop it in our society.  Need I point out that drugs are illegal but many people in our society use drugs.  Further making something illegal will not stop criminals from doing whatever they choose to do.  This is why they are called criminals.  The whole issue is that Bammy is playing to the fears of people and not actually taking substantive measures to address the problems.  As usual with left wing libtards, he is throwing money at a surface issue that will have zero impact on the real problem.  It makes him look good and gets him more votes, but does nothign else what-so-ever.

3) Yes my taxes are too high.  If you think yours are not, you are free to send in as much as you want.  There 9is even a box on the tax forms for that.

4) I am not anti food tamp or welfare per se'.  However I am anti making that a way for people to live their entire lives.  Those programs should be a TEMPORARY resource and as with any other assistance the recipients should be held to a very high standard to continue to receive them.

5) Actually social security as a whole should be phased out.  It is a broken down system that the great ones in DC rob constantly to give the appearance of national debt being even less than it is.  The original concept was sound and did work well for quite some time but its way past its useful life.

Now I know that I use logic and reason in my reply rather than emotion and scare tactics so it may take you a few reads to comprehend what I have said.  I'll give you time to take it all in.  Lastly rather than hijack Walkies thread, if you want to continue this, please either take it to PM or start a new thread...

(Walky, sorry dude...  I was trying to have a reasoned and intelligent conversation with you.  I didn't mean for this to go off the rails like it has.)
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2013, 01:09:54 pm »
yes . . . yes . . . YES.  derail away; derail it like a brah in a backwards hat at the babe bar.  i love it.  i love to read it, love to roll around it like a dog and a dead deer carcus.  give me give me more give me more, britney is a media whore, give me give me more. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2013, 01:40:16 pm »
yes . . . yes . . . YES.  derail away; derail it like a brah in a backwards hat at the babe bar.  i love it.  i love to read it, love to roll around it like a dog and a dead deer carcus.  give me give me more give me more, britney is a media whore, give me give me more. 

That literally made me LOL.  Folks in the next room even asked what I was laughing about...  I owe you a beer of your choice when the occasion arrives.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2013, 06:42:21 am »
FUKIT