Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652183 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: For Walky
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2013, 08:54:39 am »
a little less with the personal attacks... that is all
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2013, 10:19:18 am »
Ill lay it out.  A spoon can't hurt ANYONE'S life.  It is an inanimate object.  Its not the spoon's fault that the person is fat and it is not the guns fault that an irresponsible person pulled the trigger.  Please try to stay on topic and stop blaming objects for what people do.

by your "logic", people should be allowed to have anything.  flame throwers.  nerve gas.  incendiary bombs.  "nuclear weapons don't kill people, people kill people".  yeah, really tenable position ya got there.

as a society, we've made decisions about what individuals can and can't have.  and those decisions have changed over the years.  we're finally getting around to changing some long-standing positions on guns, and the dinosaurs are going to have to deal with it. 

So now you agree with me! Thanks for understanding finally that the gun didn't do anything and that it was the INDIVIDUAL WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER...  But no I never stated people should have anything they want.  Still a nice try though.  Just so you know, it is not a 'position', it is a constitutional RIGHT.  Also if we are going to start banning things that are used to kill people (why we would I don't know, a ban does NOTHING to stop criminals from being criminals), lets start with cars, bath tubs, and drugs.  More people are killed each year by each of those tings than by people with firearms.  Oh yeah drugs are illegal, case in point how banning does not work.  Please form new on if you are going to try to make a point at least support it with facts instead of wishy-washy theory that has repeatedly proven to be inaccurate by real world facts.

BAN THE SPOONS!  THEY CAUSE PEOPLE TO BE FAT...
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2013, 10:30:01 am »
hey sweetcell . . . still in love with relaxer after that uncalled for horrible jab at rb?  is he still poster of the year in your eyes?  can he still share some of your homemade beer?  isn't this place great. 

Relaxer

« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2013, 10:32:43 am »
shut up walkonby
oword

stevewizzle

« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2013, 10:55:08 am »
using walkonby instead of walkie = the internet-equivalent of a parent addressing their child using their full name.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2013, 11:05:11 am »
wouldn't you prefer to call me . . . faggot, or something.  it seems like something that would come out of your mouth.

sorry, if i call em like i see em.   

Relaxer

« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2013, 11:08:35 am »
Holy shit I don't care
oword

wml7

« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2013, 11:10:11 am »
It's walky
 ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2013, 11:15:28 am »
Holy shit I don't care

hey, if i can't get into your pants . . . i'll get under your skin.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2013, 11:35:06 am »
when you can't win . . . cheat.  this post is lance armstrong approved.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/25/16696689-first-thoughts-changing-the-rules-not-the-party?lite

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2013, 11:38:44 am »
the original, and the five thousand sequels about a guy who goes around killing everybody from kids to old ladies did nothing for me . . . only the remake makes we want to kill.  that should stand up in court.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/25/16692073-teens-confession-horror-film-inspired-murder-of-mom-sister?lite

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2013, 12:15:45 pm »
http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/god-hates-fags-except-for-male-name-he-fucking-loves-that-guy/

i want this, with walky, or walkonby, in the place of the name!

fuck yeah!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:17:17 pm by walkonby »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2013, 12:49:15 pm »
http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/god-hates-fags-except-for-male-name-he-fucking-loves-that-guy/

i want this, with walky, or walkonby, in the place of the name!

fuck yeah!

I can see you wearing that now...  LMFAO!
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2013, 01:10:31 pm »
So now you agree with me!

no, i didn't agree with you.  i'm also done "debating" this with you, since it's both pointless (we're not going to change each others' opinions) and your "arguments" make no sense.

hey sweetcell . . . still in love with relaxer after that uncalled for horrible jab at rb?  is he still poster of the year in your eyes?  can he still share some of your homemade beer?  isn't this place great. 

yes, yes, yes, and yes.

shut up walkonby

yes.

back to your regularly scheduled bitch-fest.
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2013, 01:26:58 pm »
So now you agree with me!

no, i didn't agree with you.  i'm also done "debating" this with you, since it's both pointless (we're not going to change each others' opinions) and your "arguments" make no sense.

yes, yes, yes, and yes.

shut up walkonby

yes.

back to your regularly scheduled bitch-fest.

Your opinions, my facts.  Thanks for playing!
FUKIT