Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 658937 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: For Walky
« Reply #345 on: March 18, 2013, 11:48:03 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/colo-sheriff-refuses-enforce-gun-control-bills-024608155.html

"hey i aint gonna enforce them there democrat laws."

then you'll be out of job fuckhead.  great, then you'll be another once of those losers that shoots up the place after you are fired.  just put him out of our misery now.  no background check needed for that.

1) It's not that it is a 'democrat' law, its that it is an unconstitutional law.

2) He nailed it when he was said these laws are "feel-good, knee-jerk reactions that are unenforceable."
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #346 on: March 19, 2013, 09:25:24 am »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2013, 10:42:32 am »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #348 on: March 20, 2013, 04:41:33 pm »
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #349 on: March 20, 2013, 06:33:39 pm »
you know whats weird.  weirder than the fact that i worship the comedy of louie anderson?  not sure there partner, but i willl try.  they have used that question with every single host of the famiy fued, because obviously people will always say penis.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2013, 12:43:42 pm »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9952979/Cyprus-bail-out-savers-will-be-raided-to-save-euro-in-future-crises-says-eurozone-chief.html

is this what happens when you have greedy people who want more interest on their money by putting it in foreign banks and dont support their own countrys interest.  maybe we can take over these countries and use them as military bases.  we like doing that, dont we?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2013, 10:18:13 pm »
Maybe if our government did not penalize those who were wise enough to invest by taking so much of their money and giving it to lazy people then...
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2013, 10:55:37 pm »
Maybe if our government did not penalize those who were wise enough to invest by taking so much of their money and giving it to lazy people then...

they were so wise to invest their money in Cyprus banks???  You need to change your responses to actually fit the subject being discussed. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #353 on: March 26, 2013, 11:56:10 pm »

they were so wise to invest their money in Cyprus banks???  You need to change your responses to actually fit the subject being discussed. 

Again you miss the (extremely valid) point I am making.  I'll let you think about it for a little while and see if even YOU can come up with it all by your lonesome...
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2013, 09:38:02 am »

Again you miss the (extremely valid) point I am making.  I'll let you think about it for a little while and see if even YOU can come up with it all by your lonesome...

What does our government have to do with this?  These were Russians who put money into Cyprus Banks.  And the European Union got involved.  How can your standard bullshit answer to everything no way applies to this situation.  Either study the actual situation and come up with a valid reply or don't reply at all.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #355 on: March 28, 2013, 11:43:39 am »
http://rt.com/usa/law-allowing-quarantines-kansas-955/

so there goes the kansas jayhawks as my favorite college team

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #356 on: March 28, 2013, 12:03:33 pm »
so because of the idiotic politicians in the capital you're going to hate on the kids in the basketball team?  it's not like the jayhawks players can do anything about this, nor have they expressed support for this bill.  they chose to go to that school long before this crap ever came up.

dammit, my bad.  i'll put the logic away now.  FUCK THE JAYBYRDZ!!!
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #357 on: March 28, 2013, 12:31:40 pm »
i wont even listen to the band kansas now. 

killsaly

« Reply #358 on: March 28, 2013, 12:32:40 pm »
wow the comments on that page...
Comments (20)
Anonymous user 28.03.2013 16:07

keep these dirty AID's infected people away from others so they can't pass it around as revenge
Anonymous user 28.03.2013 15:12

most infectious disease are gov-man made to create chaos to trick people to come crying to the gov
Anonymous user 28.03.2013 14:54

its a NWO municipal pilot program, set it up here 1st... if no one fights it go & setup everywhere!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #359 on: March 28, 2013, 12:36:39 pm »
i wont even listen to the band kansas now. 

that made me LOL, nice one ;D
<sig>