Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 660005 times)

i am gay and i like cats

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: For Walky
« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2013, 11:10:58 am »
Well, I suppose debating water issues > debating entertainment, as long as we realize that neither one solves any problems.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2013, 02:00:22 pm »
what is the real point of debating?  those who can, will do . . . no matter what anybody says.  the nsa, proves that.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #408 on: June 12, 2013, 04:23:42 pm »
you know . . . i used to love msnbc and the nbcnews connector website.  so intelligent, so looking at the issues from angles that seemed fresh and modern, the opposite of fox and drudge, which seem so archaic and controlling.  but now they are fox news.  the other side, but still just mindless drone of this side is the only way that is right.  alex wagner is still ok, i guess, and even my favorite andrea mitchell can be off into suggestive spin zones where her opinion is steaming the ship.  what happened morning joe?  your show is horrible now, and joe doesnt even seem to care anymore.

Yada

« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2013, 01:45:24 pm »
Is this the thread you're supposed to post cat stuff in?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruvant/the-life-cycle-of-a-band-as-told-by-cats

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2013, 02:58:44 pm »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2013, 03:51:34 pm »
I never understood whats with the superfluous question marks at the end of sentences that begin with "I wonder...".  I mean, it's a statement, not a question.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2013, 04:28:07 pm »
its a statement presented as a question, depending on the tone of voice when issued.  the tone of my fingers . . . question everything.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #413 on: June 18, 2013, 09:15:56 am »
my partner and i just had an arguement.  we never have anything real to argue about, because our relationship is great, so we wind up arguing about the stupidest things.  like people with real life experiences vs education.  he thinks that people with experience are worth more than people with educations, and i want to kill him.  hes trying to tell me that its ok to hire somebody with years of experience in a certain job, over somebody will a college education to do the job . . . basically allowing the college drop out to fuck over the college degree.

Yada

« Reply #414 on: June 18, 2013, 10:08:10 am »
my partner and i just had an arguement.  we never have anything real to argue about, because our relationship is great, so we wind up arguing about the stupidest things.  like people with real life experiences vs education.  he thinks that people with experience are worth more than people with educations, and i want to kill him.  hes trying to tell me that its ok to hire somebody with years of experience in a certain job, over somebody will a college education to do the job . . . basically allowing the college drop out to fuck over the college degree.

I agree with your partner.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #415 on: June 18, 2013, 10:13:22 am »
hes trying to tell me that its ok to hire somebody with years of experience in a certain job, over somebody will a college education to do the job

it depends on the job.  i want my surgeon to have the right education, not "experience" in the wild.  but if i opened a brewery, i'd take the guy with experience over the newbie who's fresh outta brewing school.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #416 on: June 18, 2013, 04:37:00 pm »
i do enjoy your responses.  and the fact that surgeons and brew masters can be included within the same train track of thought.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #417 on: June 18, 2013, 05:21:41 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2013, 11:13:52 am »
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/porsches-new-entry-level-toy-car-for-900-2013-06-22

hey julian . . . you still read the forum, and i can hope you read this thread.  go have a kid, and buy him this.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #419 on: June 26, 2013, 03:07:48 pm »
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/26/19151971-supreme-court-strikes-down-defense-of-marriage-act-paves-way-for-gay-marriage-to-resume-in-california?lite

sorry for the delay, but this is the first time i have really looked at the news today.  good for humanity.  good for equality.  good for the supreme court.  but i feel most knew that this ruling was going to go this way.