Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652187 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #540 on: September 06, 2013, 11:17:57 am »
i come here . . . to advance my psychological issues.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #541 on: September 06, 2013, 11:25:52 am »
FWIW, I'm fully entrenched in stage 2.  Suicide is F*$%NG selfish bullshit.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2013, 06:54:18 pm »
Sorry.  Maybe that was too soon.  Maybe I'm first outta the gate.  I just have no patience for self-sabotage in any form.  Fast food, smoking, heroin, suicide.  Whatever.  Its all bullshit.  I hate it that people abuse themselves.  I don't hate Josh, I'll miss him. But I hate what he did.

Sorry to shit on your thread, walky.  Maybe we need a mourning thread.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #543 on: September 06, 2013, 07:04:00 pm »
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/sep/05/mission-congo-pat-robertson-aid-rwanda?CMP=twt_gu

why do they even print this stuff.  does anybody really care.  does anybody actually think anything is going to be done to him.  they knew this stuff in the nineties, and here he still is, offerering jesus for change, meaning you can have jesus if you give all your change to him.  i can only hope one day, in this world, the human race will tell organized man made religion, to go fuck off.  the extraterrestrial people would like to see that too . . . but they know we are too controlled to do anything about anything.  we cant even figure out politics.

Reach out and touch faith
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #544 on: September 07, 2013, 10:50:35 pm »
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/sep/05/mission-congo-pat-robertson-aid-rwanda?CMP=twt_gu

why do they even print this stuff.  does anybody really care.  does anybody actually think anything is going to be done to him.  they knew this stuff in the nineties, and here he still is, offerering jesus for change, meaning you can have jesus if you give all your change to him.  i can only hope one day, in this world, the human race will tell organized man made religion, to go fuck off.  the extraterrestrial people would like to see that too . . . but they know we are too controlled to do anything about anything.  we cant even figure out politics.

Reach out and touch faith

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #545 on: September 08, 2013, 04:08:45 am »
I need to design a cat web site for you.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #546 on: September 08, 2013, 04:03:13 pm »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #547 on: September 08, 2013, 09:13:19 pm »

I just checked and the domain name WalkyCats.com is not registered!  LOL...
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #548 on: September 09, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »
ratbastard . . . judging is for judge judy, so never forget that.  i never judge . . . the robes make me look fat.

but the real point of this.  i do believe it is about time i finally sell my dennis rodman doll on ebay.  he's so hot right now . . . go on worm, with your bad self.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #549 on: September 11, 2013, 12:05:55 am »
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #550 on: September 11, 2013, 02:50:40 pm »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #551 on: September 11, 2013, 02:57:27 pm »
that picture is scary.  those cats are angry.  the message is "we're coming to get you".  it's not that they won't forget, it's that they want revenge... even if there is no revenge to be had.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2013, 03:16:03 pm »
i thought that as well . . . but i wanted to post something.  one cat is mad, the other cat is sad.  i think today is one of those strange special days that you give respect while holding back anger, in any way you can.  and the picture is big; i hate that. 

here

just for you

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #553 on: September 11, 2013, 09:05:12 pm »
OMG Walky your ver next post is #3,000!  What are you gonna say?!?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #554 on: September 11, 2013, 10:42:29 pm »
He'll never get to 3k, I'm gonna make his head explode with tinykittens.com
T.Rex