Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652069 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #720 on: February 08, 2014, 04:24:20 pm »
i never knew, there was such a thing, called a bear cat.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #721 on: February 09, 2014, 01:27:27 pm »
sometimes my brain feels heavy, as if the weight of life is causing an actual tumor like drag upon the need to wake up everyday and continue on amongst the normal.  sometimes i want to escape and join a circus or at least a difference of daily landscape, leaving behind everything i fought for in this life of simply making it.  one day is the depression, one day is the elevation.  one day is the brightness, one day is the blahness.  maybe i need more vitamins, maybe i need more money.  i think a sense of purpose is far fetched underrated . . . and most times i dont try hard enough to believe in my own existence flavored conscious sicle.  life is always difficult when you attempt to blindly sail through the seas of hard times where your ride is a racket and your destination is obscured.  where is my angled enlightenment.  where is my forever dream.

Yada

« Reply #722 on: February 09, 2014, 05:05:45 pm »
sometimes my brain feels heavy, as if the weight of life is causing an actual tumor like drag upon the need to wake up everyday and continue on amongst the normal.  sometimes i want to escape and join a circus or at least a difference of daily landscape, leaving behind everything i fought for in this life of simply making it.  one day is the depression, one day is the elevation.  one day is the brightness, one day is the blahness.  maybe i need more vitamins, maybe i need more money.  i think a sense of purpose is far fetched underrated . . . and most times i dont try hard enough to believe in my own existence flavored conscious sicle.  life is always difficult when you attempt to blindly sail through the seas of hard times where your ride is a racket and your destination is obscured.  where is my angled enlightenment.  where is my forever dream.

B-

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #723 on: February 10, 2014, 10:23:28 am »

You should pop some xanax and read more Mark Morford.

Bagley

« Reply #724 on: February 11, 2014, 03:27:58 pm »
Maybe it's the Jewish mother in me, but I'm concerned about Walky. Not sure how to take that last message of his and I don't think he's posted since.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #725 on: February 11, 2014, 03:30:53 pm »
Maybe it's the Jewish mother in me, but I'm concerned about Walky. Not sure how to take that last message of his and I don't think he's posted since.

Not his last, but that was about when he dropped off.
http://forum.930.com/index.php?action=profile;u=21773;sa=showPosts

Yada

« Reply #726 on: February 11, 2014, 03:57:24 pm »

RIP.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #727 on: February 11, 2014, 04:01:50 pm »
We've come to bury Caesar!
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #728 on: February 19, 2014, 12:47:22 pm »
you want album covers with cats?  here, have some album covers with cats.

etc...

<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #729 on: February 19, 2014, 02:45:39 pm »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #730 on: February 20, 2014, 05:03:35 pm »
in honor of the Olympics:

Cat Curling
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #731 on: February 24, 2014, 02:27:40 pm »
when one buries thine head into the sand . . . all you come away with, is a swift kick in the ass.

oh, and

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #732 on: February 24, 2014, 03:03:03 pm »
WALKYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Yada

« Reply #733 on: February 24, 2014, 03:23:46 pm »
james ford = walky

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #734 on: February 24, 2014, 09:03:29 pm »
james ford = walky

who do, you think, you are?