Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652370 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #826 on: May 15, 2014, 10:57:06 am »
man . . . that story is making the rounds on every site, as if the holy mother mary herself appeared on another glass pane window, or something.

« Reply #827 on: May 15, 2014, 11:14:30 am »
does your cat love you
I already know the answer: no.
Cats have no love for the  bipeds
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #828 on: May 15, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #829 on: May 15, 2014, 12:50:57 pm »
im enjoying that.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #830 on: May 15, 2014, 12:53:43 pm »
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #831 on: May 15, 2014, 01:02:01 pm »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #832 on: May 15, 2014, 02:55:25 pm »
not sure why i'm dumping all these links in your thread today, walkies... it's not personal, i just can't think of where else these should go.  hope you're enjoying them.

http://m.tickld.com/x/this-guy-just-made-the-staff-at-walmart-lose-their-mindsthis-is-genius
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #833 on: May 15, 2014, 09:41:29 pm »
i actually read that whole story . . . and im glad i did.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #834 on: May 16, 2014, 07:13:55 am »
major flooding in the shenandoah valley!   water rescues,  people stranded in cars and their homes, most schools and area businesses closed.  good Lord . . . havent seen it like this in over twenty years.

hutch

« Reply #835 on: May 16, 2014, 07:51:41 am »
major flooding in the shenandoah valley!   water rescues,  people stranded in cars and their homes, most schools and area businesses closed.  good Lord . . . havent seen it like this in over twenty years.

sorry to read that...stay dry

i think its rained all night here in arlington...

if it keeps on raining the levee's going to break...

ggw

« Reply #837 on: May 16, 2014, 09:41:09 am »

The guy who lived across the street from us tried to sell his house for like a year, but he was asking way too much.  Earlier this year he told us that he had decided to rent it out instead.  We neighbors asked that he not rent it as a group house full of flip-flop shod twenty-somethings.  He rented it out as a group house for five flip-flop shod twenty-somethings.  This morning ~5:30am I was awoken by a loud tearing and crashing sound.  An eighty-five foot tall tree with a six foot diameter base fell on the back of the neighbor's house, the top half broke off, fell on the roof, putting several holes in it and piercing one of the dormer windows, and then a giant limb split off and crushed the car in the driveway.   Hopefully our neighbor will now understand what happens when he goes against our wishes. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #839 on: May 16, 2014, 11:25:52 am »

The guy who lived across the street from us tried to sell his house for like a year, but he was asking way too much.  Earlier this year he told us that he had decided to rent it out instead.  We neighbors asked that he not rent it as a group house full of flip-flop shod twenty-somethings.  He rented it out as a group house for five flip-flop shod twenty-somethings.  This morning ~5:30am I was awoken by a loud tearing and crashing sound.  An eighty-five foot tall tree with a six foot diameter base fell on the back of the neighbor's house, the top half broke off, fell on the roof, putting several holes in it and piercing one of the dormer windows, and then a giant limb split off and crushed the car in the driveway.   Hopefully our neighbor will now understand what happens when he goes against our wishes. 

were they hot twenty something year olds, who were forced to come out this morning in their boxer shorts, looking for a nice long hug from an older guy?  oh, my.