Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652139 times)

hutch

Re: For Walky
« Reply #960 on: January 26, 2015, 05:00:46 pm »
im going to the fillmore.  ive only been twice, did not drive.  I probably was smoking pot too, so who knows where I was anyway.  is there a parking lot, like the club?  is it hard to get to?  god, I would much rather go to 930, because it is so easy to get to, get out of, parking is great.  I think my friends and I want to go eat something before hand.  guess I better search around for something good.  thanks for your input, and please don't say you hate the fillmore.  I, know that.   

free multi story public parking garage .. i think there are actually two close by.

as far as eating there is a chick fil a block away so you want to hit that!

its easy to get to but takes a long time .. basically you would take i'm guessing 66 East and then get on 495 towards Baltimore... take the Georgia Avenue exit  and go about 1-2 miles towards silver spring on georgia avenue... use mapquest...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #961 on: January 26, 2015, 05:02:50 pm »
awesome . . . thanks!  cant wait to hit that chicken filet place.  hit it, right upside the head.

ggw

« Reply #962 on: January 26, 2015, 05:19:05 pm »
im going to the fillmore.  ive only been twice, did not drive.  I probably was smoking pot too, so who knows where I was anyway.  is there a parking lot, like the club?  is it hard to get to?  god, I would much rather go to 930, because it is so easy to get to, get out of, parking is great.  I think my friends and I want to go eat something before hand.  guess I better search around for something good.  thanks for your input, and please don't say you hate the fillmore.  I, know that.   

Woman stabbed multiple times during Silver Spring robbery attempt

Man shot outside Silver Spring apartment complex

County police investigate Silver Spring shooting

Silver Spring couple bludgeon man nearly to death outside porta-potty

Kidney transplant survivor killed in Silver Spring home

Silver Spring man beats puppy to death

Yada

« Reply #963 on: January 26, 2015, 05:22:54 pm »

it's a bit more dangerous than that scary neighborhood the Hamilton is in, but you should be ok.

What show?

Yada

« Reply #964 on: January 26, 2015, 05:23:35 pm »
awesome . . . thanks!  cant wait to hit that chicken filet place.  hit it, right upside the head.

Crush the Nandos, son.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #965 on: January 26, 2015, 05:29:14 pm »

Woman stabbed multiple times during Silver Spring robbery attempt

Man shot outside Silver Spring apartment complex

County police investigate Silver Spring shooting

Silver Spring couple bludgeon man nearly to death outside porta-potty

Kidney transplant survivor killed in Silver Spring home

Silver Spring man beats puppy to death

oh, my, god.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #966 on: January 26, 2015, 05:29:45 pm »

it's a bit more dangerous than that scary neighborhood the Hamilton is in, but you should be ok.

What show?

BIANCA DEL RIO

you had, to ask?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #967 on: January 26, 2015, 05:30:09 pm »

Crush the Nandos, son.

what does . . . that even mean?   ;D

Yada

« Reply #968 on: January 26, 2015, 05:31:53 pm »

What show?

BIANCA DEL RIO

you had, to ask?

Oh cool. See you there.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #969 on: January 26, 2015, 05:33:07 pm »
private me, and I will tell you where we are sitting, and which show.  ooh, ooh.  I might meat yada!

yes . . . I did say, meat.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #970 on: January 26, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #971 on: January 26, 2015, 07:03:02 pm »
I think you're a contra.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #972 on: January 26, 2015, 08:31:48 pm »
FUKIT

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #973 on: February 05, 2015, 11:58:06 am »

Tupaw Shapurr
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #974 on: February 05, 2015, 12:45:44 pm »
thanks, Jules. your,  the best.