Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652108 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: For Walky
« Reply #975 on: February 05, 2015, 01:09:33 pm »
thanks, Jules. your,  the best.
You forgot to log into the Walkie account.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #976 on: February 11, 2015, 05:10:42 pm »
i shall, post here every so often when i, feel the need arises.  to be honest, i would rather read the forum than over post, or even mildly post participate, in the day to day operations of this place.  i once needed this place, and still admit to needing this place, as an escape from my own day to days, and a place to vent or throw out mental 'what have yous' onto a written playing field.  you always learn from feedback to what comes out of your mouth and/or hands.  plus, i enjoyed "meeting" strangers whom i would never actually meet and talking about similar likes and hates, as if i was actually hanging with them in their living room watching a game, or on their back deck drinking a beer to reminisce about the good old days.

but then my perception of the place changed, after Julian ruined the utter moment of its place in my life . . . but it was a good thing after all, because i was escaping here too much, and you can never allow one path of anything, to dominate all things that you have.  i am not sure who is who anymore, or which account is really multiple people having a good time experiment.  Julian proved that yes, someone can, very convinceably fool another person online, such as myself, into accepting a person to be some thing, and wanting to help out that person, which goes beyond my normal wanting to help someone out, but i did extend an attempt to help the person out . . . and Julian burned me.  first i was mad, but i finally found it to be quite the sneaky and brilliant move.  so i now find it hard to look at anyone who posts here as serious or even the truth from a real point of view. 

i find it, fascinating, to just read the forum without posting.  you absorb the essence of the human mind which comes off us in how we act.  and hats off to the people who run the place.  your daily lives must be the more interesting, because of it. 

cheers . . . and,

hutch

« Reply #977 on: February 11, 2015, 05:12:57 pm »
^so was the intervention tough? what rehab facility did they check you into?

Yada

« Reply #978 on: February 11, 2015, 05:20:08 pm »
i shall, post here every so often when i, feel the need arises.  to be honest, i would rather read the forum than over post, or even mildly post participate, in the day to day operations of this place.  i once needed this place, and still admit to needing this place, as an escape from my own day to days, and a place to vent or throw out mental 'what have yous' onto a written playing field.  you always learn from feedback to what comes out of your mouth and/or hands.  plus, i enjoyed "meeting" strangers whom i would never actually meet and talking about similar likes and hates, as if i was actually hanging with them in their living room watching a game, or on their back deck drinking a beer to reminisce about the good old days.

but then my perception of the place changed, after Julian ruined the utter moment of its place in my life . . . but it was a good thing after all, because i was escaping here too much, and you can never allow one path of anything, to dominate all things that you have.  i am not sure who is who anymore, or which account is really multiple people having a good time experiment.  Julian proved that yes, someone can, very convinceably fool another person online, such as myself, into accepting a person to be some thing, and wanting to help out that person, which goes beyond my normal wanting to help someone out, but i did extend an attempt to help the person out . . . and Julian burned me.  first i was mad, but i finally found it to be quite the sneaky and brilliant move.  so i now find it hard to look at anyone who posts here as serious or even the truth from a real point of view. 

i find it, fascinating, to just read the forum without posting.  you absorb the essence of the human mind which comes off us in how we act.  and hats off to the people who run the place.  your daily lives must be the more interesting, because of it. 

cheers . . . and,

A+, would read again.

« Reply #979 on: February 11, 2015, 05:27:24 pm »
Don't blame me for your shit. That's just, like, your opinion, man.
LVMH

« Reply #980 on: February 11, 2015, 05:33:00 pm »
See, that's the kind of crap people are always trying to lay on me. It's not my fault you wouldn't play catch with your father!
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #981 on: February 11, 2015, 05:37:24 pm »
This latest Walkie screed is a cry for help if I have ever seen one...

I'm guessing the combination of a tough winter in West Virginia and alcohol abuse issues is the actual culprit and not Julian....

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #982 on: February 11, 2015, 05:41:10 pm »
Julian . . . yes, I am only assuming that it was and is, you, that posts as Goldberg and his super cute dog, arfy.  arfy?!  can you feel the awesomeness of that name?  anyway, if you are not arfy and Goldberg, then I apologize.  if you are . . . then I am not mad at you or blame you for anything really, but the fact that I now look at the forum differently because of it.  which is a good thing.  like getting ralph lauren clothes for 75 percent off.  which I did.  and was bad.  and spent over like, five hundred dollars but bought half the store.  nice.

« Reply #983 on: February 11, 2015, 05:44:23 pm »
 arfy?!  can you feel the awesomeness of that name?
It's Arfin.
LVMH

« Reply #984 on: February 11, 2015, 06:38:08 pm »
 arfy?!  can you feel the awesomeness of that name?
It's Arfin.
So one thing I'm confused about...didn't Yada reveal the Arfin connection?
so were Yada and Julian conspiring?
slack

hutch

« Reply #985 on: February 11, 2015, 06:44:36 pm »
the 930 Forum is starting to resemble TMZ:

Sources tell us Yada became aware of the Arfin and Goldberg connection when he.....

BREAKING..

WALKIE CHECKS INTO REHAB

Sources tell us Walkie checked himself into rehab after a run in with noted paparazzi Julian....

hutch

« Reply #986 on: February 11, 2015, 06:57:27 pm »
BREAKING!

Sources within the Walkie clan are telling us that Walkie became agitated when Julian outed himself as having created Goldberg in order to "liven things up" at the 930 Forum.....

hutch

« Reply #987 on: February 11, 2015, 07:01:17 pm »
BREAKING

In other news former 930 Forum member James Ford is attempting a comeback under the Space Freely moniker........930 Moderator Kosmo has been notable for his lack of action after having banned James Ford for repeatedly spewing his islamophobia on the board....

vansmack

« Reply #988 on: February 11, 2015, 08:22:47 pm »
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #989 on: February 12, 2015, 12:33:15 am »
wait, is julian = goldberg for realz?  did i somehow miss that?  it was a great sub-plot of this board, i was sad to see him fade away.
<sig>