Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652268 times)

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1260 on: April 19, 2016, 01:12:37 pm »
I am enjoying the fact, that in reality now, being gay is just mainstream and not controversial and isn't almost against the norm, so to speak. Some gay people I know are having a hard time adjusting to the fact that we are not so "special" anymore. LOL.
Saw this and though this guy really wants to be "special"
although I'm thinking more of the short bus kind of special

Texas man is trying to marry his laptop in order to end gay marriage

slack

« Reply #1261 on: April 20, 2016, 02:22:51 pm »
I give you ...Cat Flag
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1262 on: April 21, 2016, 11:28:39 am »

Saw this and though this guy really wants to be "special"
although I'm thinking more of the short bus kind of special

Texas man is trying to marry his laptop in order to end gay marriage

He's a fashionably dressed, professionally photographed, EDM DJ attention whore. Reminds me of that egomaniac congressman who had to resign after spending beaucoup bucks redecorating his office.
😐 🎶

« Reply #1263 on: April 26, 2016, 10:34:23 pm »
It's from Baltimore, but has your name written all over it
slack

« Reply #1264 on: April 29, 2016, 12:13:52 pm »
an awesome rendition of the Pixies Where is My Mind done by Cats and Goats
the Pixies Where is My Mind done by Cats and Goats
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #1266 on: May 02, 2016, 01:37:13 pm »
http://www.advocate.com/politicians/2016/4/11/cosponsor-tennessees-transphobic-bill-accused-sexual-harassment

nice one, republicans. 
how does this guy still have a job!

Tennessee's House speaker, Republican Rep. Beth Harwell, recently announced that she's moving Durham's office across the street and limiting his access to the House floor, CBS News reports. Harwell's actions follow an investigation into Durham's conduct by the state attorney general, which included testimonies by 34 women, including politicians, lobbyists, and various staffers. Reports of harassing text messages and sexually suggestive in-person behavior dogged Durham, with some women saying he plied them for their contact information; others said they were fearful of being alone with him. Many women hesitated in reporting the behavior because they feared losing their jobs or being seen as "untrustworthy" by their superiors
slack

bob72

« Reply #1267 on: May 02, 2016, 01:50:19 pm »
PENIS

walk,on,by

« Reply #1268 on: May 09, 2016, 08:50:05 pm »
Loretta Lynch . . . RESPECT.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1269 on: May 10, 2016, 02:40:23 pm »
I love coming to dc to be a tourist.

newseum followed by national archives followed by lunch followed by American art museum / portrait gallery followed by beer at churchkey followed by dinner.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1270 on: May 10, 2016, 04:18:16 pm »
nice. what did you have at churchkey?
<sig>

walk,on,by

« Reply #1271 on: May 10, 2016, 04:21:11 pm »
I've never been to churchkey and we're having dinner very close to there so I thought what the hell I'll go have a beer first before dinner and see what it's all about. Any recommendations on what I should have?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1272 on: May 10, 2016, 04:40:48 pm »
I've never been to churchkey and we're having dinner very close to there so I thought what the hell I'll go have a beer first before dinner and see what it's all about. Any recommendations on what I should have?

current draft menu: http://churchkeydc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/CK-Menu-Beer-5.7.16.pdf

Tripel Julep from Boulevard sounds interesting. they have KBS on tap.  other suggestions: Saison-Hands, Old Pro gose (sour with salt), and the last 3 offerings on the menu (wheatwine + 2 english barleywines).

also, there is a restaurant below CK, called Birch & Barley, whic great food and they serve CK beer... in case you're not done drinking when it's time to eat.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1273 on: May 10, 2016, 04:56:46 pm »
Also quite enjoyable, and right across from ChurchKey is The Pig, a snout to tail restaurant.
http://www.thepigdc.com/

walk,on,by

« Reply #1274 on: May 10, 2016, 04:59:13 pm »
Also quite enjoyable, and right across from ChurchKey is The Pig, a snout to tail restaurant.
http://www.thepigdc.com/

That, is where we're having dinner. It's excellent.