Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 659258 times)

walk,on,by

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1305 on: May 18, 2016, 12:22:02 pm »
I think I remember you saying you listen to Stern... Did you hear the bear/otter/pup convention conversation today? 

just listened . . . JESUS CHRIST.  men, are pigs, indeed.  but I am sure, there are plenty of straight people into insane stuff like that.

killsaly

« Reply #1306 on: May 18, 2016, 12:30:34 pm »
Yes.  And thankfully Stern put that out as a disclaimer.   :o

walk,on,by

« Reply #1307 on: May 18, 2016, 12:33:33 pm »
it was classic though.  I was laughing throughout.  wolfie and his conventions are the best.  when he went to a phish show lot . . . it was great.  they pick a group, and go for the worst of the worst people there.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1308 on: June 01, 2016, 03:45:15 pm »
I?m just going to come out and say it: The tortoise won. No contest!

https://youtu.be/DcoI_aU-CIQ

walk,on,by

« Reply #1309 on: June 03, 2016, 12:36:50 am »
I enjoy a good cat video, like the next guy.  That, was one a-plus cat video.  And no, that cat always, wins.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1310 on: June 03, 2016, 03:20:53 pm »
I never have had a panic attack . . . but this is the most stressful day I have ever had, because of my job and it feels like I am about to start hyperventilating.   I am going to die early from a heart attack, I just know it.

hutch

« Reply #1311 on: June 03, 2016, 03:25:49 pm »
I never have had a panic attack . . . but this is the most stressful day I have ever had, because of my job and it feels like I am about to start hyperventilating.   I am going to die early from a heart attack, I just know it.

panic attacks usually come on real suddenly and out of nowhere... they usually will prescribe klonopin for somebody that suffers from them.. but you don't really want to take it unless you've had an actual panic attack.. funnily enough if you pass out from a panic attack initially they think you've had a heart attack...

not that I would know anything about it mind you...

drink lots of water if you're stressed.. that helps...stay very hydrated...

walk,on,by

« Reply #1312 on: June 14, 2016, 09:03:53 pm »
Damn, Anderson Cooper . . . damn.  G,url.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1313 on: June 15, 2016, 12:15:32 pm »
I don't think it is right to post in the thread about the shooting in Orlando.  I don't know why . . . it just feels tacky to me.  my thread, though tacky in its own right, is another story.  The tragedy in itself is such a powerful thing in our history, like 9-11, or columbine, or pearl harbor, or sandy hook, or the Charleston church, that it makes me cringe to think about it, or type about it, as if somehow it demoralizes it or downgrades it just to give it a "voice" in out history.  This attack has something strange, something different to it, in my opinion.  In the world of minorities, which minority is treated the worse?  I don't know.  You have politicians who have denounced the attack, five minutes after they were foaming at the mouth to pass laws so gay people can't have rights or be married; such my reference to Anderson cooper, who is someone having the balls to call out one of those politicians, and becoming legendary in the gay world, darling.  do I have fear?  I always have had it, since the fourth grade, and always will, because that is just how it is.  I am intelligent to know the world we live in, and how to breakdown the existence of it all into bite size morsels of personal entertainment. 

and, for sweetcell . . . the, end. 

walk,on,by

« Reply #1314 on: June 18, 2016, 11:04:35 am »
I enjoy, the fact, that on a Saturday when I have a dumb idea come into my head, I can just get it out here and be done with it.  I'm one of those odd people who works a job(s) . . . and with people as customers or clients, I am awesome, or attempt to be awesome; a real people's person who can talk the talk of a lived life mixed with professional business to highlight the possibilities.  But, in life outside of work, it is a different story.  I tend to fall trap to being anti social and quiet, reserved.  I could never figure out the why of it and rather delighted in the hermitage of it and the introspective times with one's own mind instead of having to deal with "what do I say next, or what is left to talk about?"

I realized that part of the issue was that I have never been happy or comfortable with my own voice, since early town times to high school to jobs growing up to sometimes even today.  My voice now is grizzled down to a low pitch smooth . . . but before, it was high pitched and sway and did nothing to hide the facts of what I was desperate to not have anyone know about me.   I think that had something to do with the fact that I am now conditioned to not to want to try to speak to people I don't know when I meet them, even meeting them on multiple occasions at future events; coming off as smug or negative or even rude.  That's what I find fas,cinating.  That's what I think about, when I think too long about thinking.

I also enjoy the fact, that the written word, no matter where the format, is quite the nice, traveling psychiatrist, where you can lay back, and exude your feelings.  The, end.   

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1315 on: June 20, 2016, 12:31:50 pm »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #1316 on: June 20, 2016, 12:35:11 pm »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1317 on: June 21, 2016, 11:16:07 pm »
😐 🎶

« Reply #1318 on: June 22, 2016, 10:08:43 am »
^would have been much funnier as  gif
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #1319 on: June 22, 2016, 10:43:13 am »
still, very funny.  but, yes, a gif would have been nice.