Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652241 times)

walkie,talkie

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1380 on: October 13, 2016, 11:57:27 pm »
I've noticed, something interesting on here, since I have returned.

Fas,cinating.

Yada

« Reply #1381 on: October 14, 2016, 09:03:03 am »
I have noticed some,thing.

old school forum posters are coming out of the woodwork.  I love it.  I love that space is hitting em out of the park and seems shot out of an awesome cannon, not so much concerned with just arguing with people.

I am hoping the tradition continues, and the forum becomes great again, like it used to be, when seth would post in the buff, and stuff.

did seth really do that?  I don't know . . . but a boy can dream.

What old school posters have come out of the woodwork? I don't see any from my view.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1382 on: October 14, 2016, 09:15:35 am »

old school forum posters are coming out of the woodwork.  I love it.  I love that space is hitting em out of the park and seems shot out of an awesome cannon, not so much concerned with just arguing with people.

I am hoping the tradition continues, and the forum becomes great again, like it used to be, when seth would post in the buff, and stuff.

What old school posters have come out of the woodwork? I don't see any from my view.
GGW appeared for the first time in a year. Bags has been posting more recently than she had been.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1383 on: October 14, 2016, 09:18:35 am »

GGW appeared for the first time in a year. Bags has been posting more recently than she had been.

Two posts in a year constitutes "being back." I don't think so Jules!

« Reply #1384 on: October 14, 2016, 09:26:42 am »

As always, I'm just trying to translate Walkie to English. Don't shoot the messengertranslator.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #1385 on: October 14, 2016, 09:28:28 am »
My favorite was when Markie came out of the woodwork after about a seven year hiatus and posted for like a day and immediately went back from where he came and hasn't been heard from on here since. Of course now he's got his hands full with twins.

I'd love to see the return of Flawd.

Yada

« Reply #1386 on: October 14, 2016, 09:31:40 am »

As always, I'm just trying to translate Walkie to English. Don't shoot the messengertranslator.

I have it on good authority GGW's drop in, was just a quick visit. He will be missed, again.

« Reply #1387 on: October 14, 2016, 09:38:17 am »
I have it on good authority GGW's drop in, was just a quick visit. He will be missed, again.
He may leave again, but I highly contest the idea that anyone will miss him.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1388 on: October 14, 2016, 09:38:30 am »
Girl, I was trying to get them to come out of the woodwork. It was reverse cowgirl psychology, or something like that.

« Reply #1389 on: October 14, 2016, 09:38:58 am »
My favorite was when Markie came out of the woodwork after about a seven year hiatus and posted for like a day and immediately went back from where he came
I would welcome him back.

I mean, we have Hutch. We need two of those?
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1390 on: October 14, 2016, 09:41:08 am »
My favorite was when Markie came out of the woodwork after about a seven year hiatus and posted for like a day and immediately went back from where he came and hasn't been heard from on here since. Of course now he's got his hands full with twins.

Pffft. Raise your hand if you don't have twins.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1391 on: October 14, 2016, 09:41:40 am »
Girl, I was trying to get them to come out of the woodwork. It was reverse cowgirl psychology, or something like that.

And I apologize if I was wrong, but I went through a major mental breakdown of sorts if you want to call it that of sorts, where I thought that I saw old school people posting again and I was like right on.

« Reply #1392 on: October 14, 2016, 09:42:59 am »
Random question: does anyone know what happened to ratioci nation? Like, where are they now?
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1393 on: October 14, 2016, 09:45:07 am »
The walkie thread.

Bringing us all together. Great, just great.

Space Freely

« Reply #1394 on: October 14, 2016, 09:48:39 am »
Random question: does anyone know what happened to ratioci nation? Like, where are they now?

This is going to sound totally cliché...he moved to Portland.