Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652345 times)

Space Freely

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1425 on: October 20, 2016, 09:07:16 am »
I am going to Ithaca, NY for the weekend.  got anything fun for me to do, while I am there.

Buttermilk Falls park was fucking outstanding the last time I was there.  I will be hitting the farmers market downtown Ithaca as well.

Buttermilk Falls is cool, but you really need to go to Watkins Glen State Park. The best gorges are there. Google Image it and you will see. And Ithaca Beer Company in Ithaca. And Abandon Brewing in Penn Yan. Oh, never mind you can't drink. Say hi to my bro while you're up there.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1426 on: October 20, 2016, 10:10:18 am »
i can have one beer at a time.  that's it.  my ninety nine problems, but a future alcoholic ain't one, won't allow me to consume more than that in one sitting.  I have already tried, and it was ice cold coors light, and that was a mistake.  not because it was coors light . . . because let me tell you something; ice cold coors light is not bad; it was because my brain is not ready, yet.

thanks so much for the Watkins mention!  We will check it out.  I just hope it does not rain, like the last time we went.  who is your bro?  I will give him a big old lickedy kiss, for you.

Space Freely

« Reply #1427 on: October 20, 2016, 10:15:06 am »
My bro is my brother. He moved to the Ithaca area a couple years ago.

Have fun!

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1428 on: October 20, 2016, 10:23:41 am »
you still want me, to give him that kiss?

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1429 on: October 20, 2016, 10:29:26 am »
I am really digging my new name . . . walkie,talkie.  it reminds me when I was in the boy scouts and my brother and I were obsessed with those things.  we would play in the woods like we were in the army, fighting invisible soldiers of doom.

the point being, I won't change my name again, but I really do enjoy that old name of mine, "i am gay and I like cats."

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1430 on: October 20, 2016, 11:02:53 am »
I am really digging my new name . . . walkie,talkie.  it reminds me when I was in the boy scouts and my brother and I were obsessed with those things.  we would play in the woods like we were in the army, fighting invisible soldiers of doom.

the point being, I won't change my name again, but I really do enjoy that old name of mine, "i am gay and I like cats."
It reminds me of an AIR record.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1431 on: October 20, 2016, 11:07:52 am »
ooh gurl . . . it does.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1432 on: October 27, 2016, 10:05:53 am »
TICKET, ACQUIRED

INCREDIBLE ROOM AT HOTEL OF NON STOP LUXURY, BOOKED

LOOKING FOR RESTAURANT TO MAKE ME TOUCH MYSELF DURING THE ENTIRE MEAL, UNDER WAY

this, will be a birthday, to remember.  hopefully, I will be able to meet seth one day, and personally thank him for this one. 

if you could see my smile right now . . . you would punch me.

the, end.

« Reply #1433 on: October 27, 2016, 10:06:58 am »
TICKET, ACQUIRED

LOOKING FOR RESTAURANT TO MAKE ME TOUCH MYSELF DURING THE ENTIRE MEAL, UNDER WAY

this, will be a birthday, to remember.  hopefully, I will be able to meet seth one day, and personally thank him for this one. 

the, end.
I'm calling Boardie Birthday Party for anyone else going to the Monday Flaming Lips show. We should ask Seth if we can bring a cake to BackBar.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1434 on: October 27, 2016, 10:10:29 am »
oh, you.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1435 on: October 27, 2016, 10:11:47 am »
TICKET, ACQUIRED

the, end.
I'm calling Boardie Birthday Party for anyone else going to the Monday Flaming Lips show. We should ask Seth if we can bring a cake to BackBar.

He might even throw a cupcake or 12 our way...

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1436 on: October 27, 2016, 10:14:09 am »
I really got to get to my job thing I have, now. 

Dancing on air, all day.  My clients, will be giving me side eye, I am sure.

Wait . . . until you see the Flaming Lips shirt I have, that I will be wearing that night.

« Reply #1437 on: October 27, 2016, 10:14:36 am »
TICKET, ACQUIRED

the, end.

He might even throw a cupcake or 12 our way...
Well that would defeat the purpose of us bringing our own cake.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1438 on: October 28, 2016, 09:16:45 am »
Trixie Mattel . . . is the second coming of Bianca Del Rio.

Yada