Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652242 times)

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1560 on: December 15, 2017, 11:14:45 am »
hmmm...has he risen or is this an imposter

slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #1561 on: December 15, 2017, 11:19:04 am »
Oh honey . . . I'm risen, honey . . . seven inches from the ground, honey.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1562 on: December 15, 2017, 11:30:28 am »
yup he's real... was found wandering with 2k Russians trying to join the fun here
T.Rex

« Reply #1563 on: December 15, 2017, 11:33:57 am »
so are we biased about Russians joining in on the fun
I'm always on the lookout for a new wife
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1564 on: December 15, 2017, 11:45:33 am »
We, need more penis . . . in this thread.

Well alrighty then...

😐 🎶

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #1565 on: December 15, 2017, 12:01:09 pm »
Oh, you.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1566 on: December 15, 2017, 12:43:56 pm »
problem is along with Russian Wives posts are the boner pill offers...which makes sense getting a Russian Wife probably will require those pills
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #1567 on: December 15, 2017, 04:25:24 pm »
Walkie, whats new?

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #1568 on: December 16, 2017, 02:43:51 pm »
Hutch . . . Oh not much. Just working away trying to survive on this planet. Sometimes, I like to take a break from social media, which means I get off of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, everything and just relax,er as an individual within my own self without worrying about what other people think or do or care about.

And, you?

hutch

« Reply #1569 on: December 16, 2017, 06:05:27 pm »
We moved to a new house whose address I will not post a picture of and I am working some shows at Anthem...I am quite the ticket scanner,box guardian, patron sheperder and question answerer if I may say so myself...lemme know if u are coming..no widespread  panic yet..

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #1570 on: December 28, 2017, 03:00:22 pm »
Man of Steel, is one of the greatest super hero movies, ever made. 

The, end.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #1571 on: January 06, 2018, 01:40:33 am »
Dead Milkmen . . .  the power of tonight's show, has left me speechless.   Allow me time, to wrap my head around what I just experienced.

G,url.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #1572 on: January 07, 2018, 04:42:56 pm »
Dead Milkmen . . .  the power of tonight's show, has left me speechless.   Allow me time, to wrap my head around what I just experienced.

G,url.

That was quite a show! Sorry I missed your message in the other thread, but I hope you made it to catch our set :)
3MTA3

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #1573 on: January 08, 2018, 04:32:02 pm »

G,url.

That was quite a show! Sorry I missed your message in the other thread, but I hope you made it to catch our set :)

It was a perfect evening, indeed.  A nice hotel upgrade; folks, if you are staying at a half way nice hotel in any town / city . . . always ask for an upgrade, especially while complementing how much you love their hotel.  A great room with a city view and a nice restaurant which shocked me for what it was.  We were lazy and it was cold, so we chose something simple that had gay colored cushioned benches and fireplaces to sit near.  We ordered a lot of damn food and drinks and were treated so excellently; it was just perfect when you really wanted to head out to something more upscale, but the place you have chosen, turns out to be wonderful.

I love cab drivers.  They have always been my favorite, but now they seem to be even more willing to have fulfilling conversations with you.  They have them Uber time blues.  I had a very nice one about the religious history of Ethiopia and the Ethiopian communities in DC with a very nice guy.  Got to the show with plenty of time to figure out what bar I wanted to buy my first beer from.  And the place was already getting pretty packed.  I was shocked, but then again I could not remember the last Friday night show I had been to.  What I immediately found amusing was the number of very young people at this show.  As I made my frontal position for the night, there were quite a few, "I wasn't born when this band was around" characters around me.  I guess they were out for any 25 dollar show on a Friday night, they could find . . . and good for them that they chose one of the best band to see live.

The opening band, floored me, then destroyed me.  To have Rodney come out on the first song to sing was great but I didn't know how to take the band at first.  "What was I seeing . . . I feel like I am back in time at the first Lollapalooza in Fairfax Park!?" I remember thinking.  Then I gave the opening band a chance, and again, it destroyed me.  I am very picky with music, and with new music, but you guys are very very good, and those special guest people (sorry I don't know their names) like the bald guy who rocked the stage and that awesome woman with dreadlocks it looked like, were so damn good.  AND THAT DRUMMER!  I couldn't take my eyes off him all night; great look!  Loved the guitar player and loved love the lead singer with the metal Mohawk.  Jesus!  HOT!  Hot muscle band guy!  So . . . all in all, Mindless Faith was a damn fucking incredible opening band. 

Now, to the Dead Milkmen. I for some reason was not expecting the level of that crowd at the show and the energy of a DC crowd, no less.  I guess the new scene that is the 9 and V corridor has forced the kids to dance their butts off?  But what a dance off face off on the floor where I was, it was.  I found it fun even at my age, but you could tell the people around me on the outskirts of the main moshing, were not happy about that shit at all.  The songs were so just right.  You couldn't help scream, yell, sing out the lyrics to every one of them, because you worship every one of them, except the new songs, because you don't really know the new songs yet, but you don’t care.

Top to bottom, it was killer to go to the club again and see how well oiled it still is, from the staff at the door to the coat check lady who I said thank you to and tipped her 3 from my 5, because people like her are awesome.  I felt young again, back in time to that mall where my best friend told me buy ‘Big Lizard’ on tape.  Yes gurl . . . on fucking cassette tape.

The, end.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1574 on: January 08, 2018, 05:22:40 pm »
So where'd ya eat?