Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1164755 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
TBD
« on: June 29, 2012, 04:46:19 pm »
On the topic of the healthcare act: http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/06/29/just-a-humble-tradesman-trapped-in-a-world-he-never-made/

Still the wrong thread.  Why doesn't someone start a various random thoughts thread?

Hot out, ain't it?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:25:01 am by kosmo vinyl »
😐 🎶

wml7

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 04:50:48 pm »
ball sweat
 ;D

shemptiness

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 05:13:47 pm »
I find it odd that men in their 50's use 'LOL'.

wml7

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 05:50:32 pm »
How about hehe
 ;D

lagas

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 07:10:03 pm »
Being personally responsible is drivel?  hat is EXACVTLY why this country is going down the shitter.  The libtards think it is the job of those who make responsible choices in live to be forced to take care of those who make poor choices.  No one is stopping anyone form buying insurance at any point.  If one waits until they are such a high rick person and insurance is cost prohibitive, well then that is the result of their decision to not buy insurance earlier.    The absurd part (and glaring hole in this all) is that the people who cry and complain that they cannot 'afford' insurance (really meaning they choose to spend their money elsewhere) are going to be forced to buy it under the great Bammy's plan, and all of a sudden they LOVE it and are going to choose to do what they should have done all along?  Well if they had just bought insurance in the first place and not ASSUMED THE RISK of getting sick, then they would not be whining now...  It all comes down to making choices and living with the consequences.

reading your writing style is like having a hangover...awful...and about SCOTUS' decision, deal with it and move on...
zorra

hutch

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 07:36:57 pm »
RatBASTARD

People are BORN with Multiple sclerosis .. if you have it diagnosed when you're 13 you're going to find it difficult to find insurance where it not for the Obamacare you despise... and you can't be on your parents' insurance forever.

Insurance companies routinely dropped people with things like MS.

shemptiness

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 08:01:58 pm »

vansmack

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 08:10:58 pm »

Maybe one of us can be katie's rebound. 

Willing.
27>34

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 11:07:14 am »
Apparently having sex while standing up is very popular in the UK.  Just something I've learned while watching seasons 2 through 4 of the UK version of Shameless.
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 11:14:22 am »
"Killing Bono" is a must see movie, recommended...
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 02:51:08 pm »
i wonder how my fellow forumers fared in friday's storm?  out here in the valley, we had what was called a "derecho" and it sounded like a freight train tornado coming right at us as i watched lightning on our back deck.  totally panicked, grabbed the cat and ran for the basement.  damage out here was insane, and power is out almost everywhere.  hope all are safe . . . for we might get it again today.

wml7

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 03:57:51 pm »
Yes it wrecked havoc here as well.  I thought it was a micro burst as we have had those before. The winds were crazy strong I tried to go outside to record the lightning that was filling the sky.
 ;D

hutch

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 08:54:30 pm »
I've had to move to an undisclosed location with Ratbastard..we're sitting here arguing about health care.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 08:57:14 pm »
i hope you have plenty of latin american music to listen to.

hutch

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 09:02:36 pm »
but seriously.. the storm caused the power to go out at the state theatre as maceo parker was laying into soul power towards the end of his show... when i got home the power was out, phones don't work , trees everywhere.. with a one month old and a 2 year old we decided to move to a friends house early today... i hope we get power back soon... stuff on our deck blew everywhere.. never did track down our patio umbrella which we had left open and seems to have flown to god knows where..we're going to lose some food in the fridge.hopefully the chest freezer stuff will hold up... utter chaos driving around arlington/falls church earlier today.

everyone stay safe.

luckily i gave my friend i'm staying with an extra turntable and took him to orpheus when they had all their stuff for $1 so i'm groovin' to some good stuff...  peter tosh legalize it right now