Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1167954 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2012, 01:19:44 am »
All I can say to this is WOW!

http://news.yahoo.com/three-daddies-california-eyes-multiple-parenting-law-180202060--abc-news-health.html

I just wish CA would go ahead and fall into the Pacific and take all of its citizens right along with it.
FUKIT

azaghal1981

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2012, 02:09:10 am »
^How would this affect you in any way? Why would it bother you? You right wingers are so hung up on "individual liberty" but only if it fits your definition of the term.

احمد

killsaly

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2012, 10:48:59 am »
Finally the Full House male adults can all be co-dads!

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2012, 11:37:30 am »
^How would this affect you in any way? Why would it bother you? You right wingers are so hung up on "individual liberty" but only if it fits your definition of the term.

That would affect everyone.  BTW I never mentioned 'individual liberty', I mention personal responsibility.  Just remember that as with freedom, ones 'personal liberty' ends where the next person's begins.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2012, 11:39:05 am »
Happy 4th of July to EVERYONE of my fellow Americans.
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 02:34:20 pm »
Happy 4th of July to EVERYONE of my fellow Americans just so long as you're white, straight, christian and republican.
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2012, 02:37:02 pm »
Happy 4th of July to EVERYONE of my fellow Americans just so long as you're white, straight, christian and republican.

you know . . . some white, christian, straight republicans, are really really really hot and delicious.

azaghal1981

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2012, 02:39:35 pm »
How?
And for that matter, how does legal gay marriage affect you? I'm guessing you are opposed to that, too.
That would affect everyone. 
احمد

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2012, 02:44:03 pm »
i believe all marriages should be something you have to qualify for, based on intelligence tests / income / job security / six month waiting periods with head doctor appointments / and a legal binding contract you are forced to sign that if you get divorced, you have one of your arms or legs cut off.  the end.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2012, 03:58:47 pm »

Sad that you feel that way... Its good that not all of us do!  (FYI your restrictive factors would count me out)  ;) 
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2012, 03:59:47 pm »
i believe all marriages should be something you have to qualify for, based on intelligence tests / income / job security / six month waiting periods with head doctor appointments / and a legal binding contract you are forced to sign that if you get divorced, you have one of your arms or legs cut off.  the end.

I always did wonder why there is (in most states) a 6-12 month waiting period for a divorce, but you can married instantly.  Seems backwards to me!  :)
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2012, 04:05:34 pm »
How?
And for that matter, how does legal gay marriage affect you? I'm guessing you are opposed to that, too.
That would affect everyone. 

Actually I am.  However it has nothing to do with religion, hate, or any of the other crutch arguments that the pro side usually hurls.  On the other hand, I do believe that there are many rights, etc tied to marriage that ought not be.  The thing we need to do is attach those rights where they belong and remove them from marriage.  In reality, what is desired is the rights not merely the title.  People are free to call themselves whatever they wish.

I've discussed all of that ad nauseam, no need to get into that long protracted debate again (unless you really want to).  You are free to believe as you wish and I sincerely hope that whatever your beliefs are make you happy.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2012, 04:07:05 pm »

you know . . . some white, christian, straight republicans, are really really really hot and delicious.

I can ALWAYS count on you walky to make me laugh.  I damn near spit Dr Pepper all over my monitor just now...  :)
FUKIT

James Ford

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2012, 05:18:21 pm »
Dr Pepper=bad lifestyle choice.

;)

I can ALWAYS count on you walky to make me laugh.  I damn near spit Dr Pepper all over my monitor just now...  :)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2012, 05:21:23 pm »
Dr Pepper=bad lifestyle choice.

;)

Not as bad as my choice of Mt Dew!
FUKIT