Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168270 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #690 on: October 26, 2012, 05:42:04 pm »
So what's the deal with men missing the urinal when they piss? Every fucking day I use the bathroom and someone has pissed on the floor. Today it was so bad, I started sliding on the floor as I pissed due to the piss on the floor and my lack of shoes with traction. Yet, I still manage to keep my piss in the urinal (which is well placed and at proper height), just as I have every day for the past 10 years.

We're in a small 22 person office that doesn't get much outside foot traffic. It has to be the same person doing it everyday, right?

How out of line would it be if I hung I sign saying "If you miss, please clean your piss."?

i'd fully support you in this endeavor.  it's fucking gross.

Sign seen in mens loo in a pub in Ireland

"WE AIM TO PLEASE. YOU AIM TOO, PLEASE"

sign seen somewhere else:
"GENTLEMEN PLEASE STAND CLOSER TO THE URINAL.
 IT'S NOT AS LONG AS YOU THINK IT IS."
;D
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #691 on: October 26, 2012, 06:48:05 pm »
I don't know about favorite, but the absolutely WORST smelling bathroom in all of DC is the mens room in the basement of the East wing of the National Gallery. Piss all over the floor and it smells like it hasn't been cleaned for days.

I can never understand how men can miss the urinal like that.

Nor can I understand the reason why one urinal at the George Mason library is always filled with toilet paper. Is this some custom praticed by foreign students?

Does this tasteless rant qualify as taking a dump on the board?

Still bothering you, eh Rhett?
27>34

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #692 on: October 27, 2012, 12:25:05 am »
So what's the deal with men missing the urinal when they piss? Every fucking day I use the bathroom and someone has pissed on the floor. Today it was so bad, I started sliding on the floor as I pissed due to the piss on the floor and my lack of shoes with traction. Yet, I still manage to keep my piss in the urinal (which is well placed and at proper height), just as I have every day for the past 10 years.

We're in a small 22 person office that doesn't get much outside foot traffic. It has to be the same person doing it everyday, right?

How out of line would it be if I hung I sign saying "If you miss, please clean your piss."?

i'd fully support you in this endeavor.  it's fucking gross.

Sign seen in mens loo in a pub in Ireland

"WE AIM TO PLEASE. YOU AIM TOO, PLEASE"

sign seen somewhere else:
"GENTLEMEN PLEASE STAND CLOSER TO THE URINAL.
 IT'S NOT AS LONG AS YOU THINK IT IS."
;D

Sign seen at a club somewhere (maybe Nation before it died):
Stall to occupied by no more than one person at a time.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #693 on: October 27, 2012, 09:50:27 am »
well lookie who is back.  missed ya . . . buddy

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #694 on: October 27, 2012, 11:15:17 am »

Any one seen recent picture of Paul Weller's daughter Leah?  I'm very confused at the moment...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:17:09 am by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #695 on: October 27, 2012, 11:34:21 am »
check out those cat ears . . . MEOW!

Mark_Read

« Reply #696 on: October 27, 2012, 01:21:46 pm »
Lucky for her, she favors her mother.

atomicfront

« Reply #697 on: November 02, 2012, 02:36:00 pm »
So I went to the local italian sandwich shop today and ordered a double macchiato and the lady asked me if I wanted the traditional macchiato of an espresso with a dip of foam in it.  And I asked what other type of macchiato was there.  And she most people ordering a machiatto expect what starbucks serves.  So I looked up the starbucks macchiato and it seems it some big cup of carmamel. 

Why does a company that serves such awful products have such a high business rate.  Their espresso has to be the worst I have ever tasted.  I guess most people go for the 700 calorie coffee beverages.  Such a shame that this is what people enjoy.

azaghal1981

« Reply #698 on: November 02, 2012, 02:49:54 pm »
The company that single-handedly ruined coffee.

I wonder how often idiots walk into coffee shops that are not Starbucks and ask for a Frappuccino.
احمد

James Ford

« Reply #699 on: November 02, 2012, 03:34:11 pm »
So today there was a sign in the bathroom warning people not to put paper towels in the toilet because somebody had done so and clogged up the toilet. I can't believe I work in an office full of PHD's and this stuff happens.

I don't know about favorite, but the absolutely WORST smelling bathroom in all of DC is the mens room in the basement of the East wing of the National Gallery. Piss all over the floor and it smells like it hasn't been cleaned for days.

Nor can I understand the reason why one urinal at the George Mason library is always filled with toilet paper. Is this some custom praticed by foreign students?

James Ford

« Reply #700 on: November 02, 2012, 03:34:46 pm »
Are you figuring out who you'd rather fuck, Paul or his daughter?

Any one seen recent picture of Paul Weller's daughter Leah?  I'm very confused at the moment...

atomicfront

« Reply #701 on: November 02, 2012, 05:18:18 pm »
So today there was a sign in the bathroom warning people not to put paper towels in the toilet because somebody had done so and clogged up the toilet. I can't believe I work in an office full of PHD's and this stuff happens.

where is your office and where is the bathroom ... i want to do something to make your posts a little bit more interesting.

azaghal1981

« Reply #702 on: November 03, 2012, 12:31:46 am »
The world's greatest radio/internet radio station took a massive hit during Sandy and needs your money. Go give it to them. http://wfmu.org
احمد

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #703 on: November 03, 2012, 11:52:22 am »
Are you figuring out who you'd rather fuck, Paul or his daughter?

something like that
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #704 on: November 08, 2012, 10:58:37 am »
As long as they stick to the middle ground they've claimed and keep nominating minority candidates, the Democrats will never lose another presidential election.