« Reply #825 on: November 28, 2012, 09:34:13 pm »
I mean it's not an album, but still.
A case can be made.

Some of these should be really good.
احمد

atomicfront

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #826 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:02 am »
I am going to go out on a limb and predict a Wizards victory tonight.  Portland has been on a long road trip.  Nene will be back.  All the signs point to a big win. 

Looks like I was right once again. 

Relaxer

« Reply #827 on: November 29, 2012, 12:24:32 pm »
when was the first time
oword

killsaly

« Reply #828 on: November 29, 2012, 03:36:38 pm »
Baroness, Kyng, Lo-Pan... Are these bands in a special sub-genre of Metal? Progressive Melodic Metal?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #829 on: November 29, 2012, 07:34:42 pm »
when was the first time

when he decided to come back in this alter ego format . . . that actually, i do enjoy.  such talent this one has.

azaghal1981

« Reply #830 on: November 29, 2012, 07:50:17 pm »
Susan Rice's disgusting display after Palestine was recognized today is proof that she is not ready to be Secretary of State.

That old fuck was right. For the wrong reasons but still. I'd be all for blocking her bid.

P.S. Is there a way to change every instance of "John McCain" typed on this board to "that old fuck" in the forum software?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:52:10 pm by azaghal1981 »
احمد

killsaly

« Reply #831 on: November 30, 2012, 01:33:28 pm »
Quicksand tickets are now on sale.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #832 on: November 30, 2012, 03:52:16 pm »
Looks like the Palestinians have finally been invited to the dinner party....even though they have to sit at the kids table.

hutch

« Reply #833 on: November 30, 2012, 04:58:59 pm »
Susan Rice's disgusting display after Palestine was recognized today is proof that she is not ready to be Secretary of State.

huh? because she is articulating the administration's policy? that is her job man!

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #834 on: November 30, 2012, 09:59:13 pm »
I always try and catch the openers, you see some great bands that way that you'll probably never see or hear about again.

This is true.  But I meant that I was only going for an opening act that I happened to like.

azaghal1981

« Reply #835 on: December 01, 2012, 12:29:53 am »

huh? because she is articulating the administration's policy? that is her job man!

It went beyond that. It sounded more like the Likud Party policy than anything. I know that this administration has been the worst ever (yes, worse than Reagan and GWB) w/r/t Israel/Palestine but these quotes are shameful even for them.
احمد

hutch

« Reply #836 on: December 01, 2012, 09:40:34 am »

It went beyond that. It sounded more like the Likud Party policy than anything. I know that this administration has been the worst ever (yes, worse than Reagan and GWB) w/r/t Israel/Palestine but these quotes are shameful even for them.

The only Susan Rice quote in the article you cite is this:

?Today?s grand pronouncements will soon fade, and the Palestinian people will wake up tomorrow and find that little about their lives has changed, save that the prospects of a durable peace have only receded.?

I think it happens to be correct. I'm not sure what you find so objectionable but in any case I find you not credible on the issue of Palestine/Israel.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #837 on: December 01, 2012, 10:45:00 am »
he thinks palestine and israel . . . are two bands he has somehow missed.  somebody must have told him they are playing at dar.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #838 on: December 01, 2012, 11:06:42 am »
he thinks palestine and israel . . . are two bands he has somehow missed.  somebody must have told him they are playing at dar.

that made me LOL.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #839 on: December 08, 2012, 02:19:37 pm »
Why am I only just finding out about Vintage Trouble... hangs head in shame...
T.Rex