Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168161 times)

Relaxer

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #870 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:28 pm »
That might be your most disingenuous post ever.

Complaining about people dying in wars that your party started, and whining about the handling of an economy that your party ruined, and being outraged at do-nothing politics when your party is the one refusing to compromise, is exactly what ignorant traitors to this country like Ratbastard do.

Rather than take responsibility for their mistakes and petty actions, they blame others and call them silly nicknames because people like Ratbastard revel in their ignorance. It's so much easier to be ignorant and call the president whacky names and point fingers and talk about how everything always is their fault. Ratbastard, do you ever stop and think about how your actions and the actions of those aligned with your point of view prevent the country from moving forward?

Haha that was a trick question, of course you would never do that because you're incapable of intelligent thought. This country would be so much better off without lazy, ignorant people like you. It's really incredible to think about.
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #871 on: January 21, 2013, 02:10:31 pm »
That might be your most disingenuous post ever.

Complaining about people dying in wars that your party started, and whining about the handling of an economy that your party ruined, and being outraged at do-nothing politics when your party is the one refusing to compromise, is exactly what ignorant traitors to this country like Ratbastard do.

Rather than take responsibility for their mistakes and petty actions, they blame others and call them silly nicknames because people like Ratbastard revel in their ignorance. It's so much easier to be ignorant and call the president whacky names and point fingers and talk about how everything always is their fault. Ratbastard, do you ever stop and think about how your actions and the actions of those aligned with your point of view prevent the country from moving forward?

Haha that was a trick question, of course you would never do that because you're incapable of intelligent thought. This country would be so much better off without lazy, ignorant people like you. It's really incredible to think about.

1) I don't have a party.  I vote for the person not the arbitrary label next to his name.

2) Bammy has been king for over four years now.  If he wanted said war stopped he should have stopped it by now.

3) Again I have no party, but Bammy is the one who continues to spend money we don't have on 'feel good' issues that do nothing for the country but put us further in debt.

4) Bammy has been king for four years and has accomplished nothing and just blames others for everything that has gone wrong under his rule.

5) Actions like being a working productive member of society rather than someone who leaches off of the working man?  Someone who votes for someone because they have real leaderships abilities rather than giving free shit to lazy people?  Someone who understands that encourages the country to be divisive is a bad thing?  Someone who actually takes personal responsibility for his action rather than blame it on society, an inanimate object, or everyone else?  Yeah well if that is what makes one ignorant color me so.

6) Still none of that makes my post unfactual or untrue and it surely does nto make it 'dangerous'...

Next...

FUKIT

killsaly

« Reply #872 on: January 21, 2013, 02:15:00 pm »
He never said Dangerous, by the way.  He called your post disingenuous. 

Also, what are these 'feel good' issues you are talking about?  Easier access to Health Care for all? 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #873 on: January 21, 2013, 02:17:25 pm »

Also, what are these 'feel good' issues you are talking about?  Easier access to Health Care for all? 

LOL that is my dyslexia kicking in.  I could have sworn that he said dangerous! :)

Two problems with your example though...

1) Easier (not)
2) For all (not)
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #874 on: January 21, 2013, 02:18:41 pm »

Although I do assure you that the post was said with all sincerity, candor, and frankness available.
FUKIT

nkotb

« Reply #875 on: January 21, 2013, 02:58:51 pm »
True...unless you make yourself DICTATOR FOR LIFE, your monarchy-loving, freedom-hating fuckwad!!!!!

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #876 on: January 21, 2013, 03:49:04 pm »
True...unless you make yourself DICTATOR FOR LIFE, your monarchy-loving, freedom-hating fuckwad!!!!!

I would be winning to wager that the thought has crossed his mind.
FUKIT

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #877 on: January 22, 2013, 04:26:12 pm »
😐 🎶

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #878 on: January 22, 2013, 05:23:07 pm »
is seth really that short?
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #879 on: January 22, 2013, 05:36:30 pm »
is seth really that short?

He's sitting at the counter.
😐 🎶

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #880 on: January 22, 2013, 05:46:53 pm »
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #881 on: January 26, 2013, 09:01:42 am »
Tim Burgess relayed this story on twitter...

There was quite a crowd as I left the BBC. A girl asked if it would be OK for a photo. I said "Of course it would" She said "Great!"...she handed me her camera and she went and stood with Jarvis who I hadn't noticed was there. I took the photo and she said "thanks mister
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #882 on: January 26, 2013, 10:51:30 pm »
n
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 10:59:37 pm by atomicfront »

atomicfront

« Reply #883 on: January 26, 2013, 10:53:22 pm »
Tim Burgess relayed this story on twitter...

There was quite a crowd as I left the BBC. A girl asked if it would be OK for a photo. I said "Of course it would" She said "Great!"...she handed me her camera and she went and stood with Jarvis who I hadn't noticed was there. I took the photo and she said "thanks mister

Does he mean Jarvis Cocker?  Anyway someone might recognized Tim if he didn't hae that ridiculous dye job.

James Ford

« Reply #884 on: January 29, 2013, 08:55:49 am »
Shit, that Chris Brown sure is one badass nigga, aint he?