Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168030 times)

Relaxer

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #915 on: February 07, 2013, 04:42:36 pm »
Trust me, it sounds much more eloquent when I say it out loud. I mean seriously, shit is moving.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #916 on: February 07, 2013, 04:44:25 pm »
Well that's true, but as I say to my wife all the time "When you think everyone is wrong, chances are you're the one not right" or something like that.

So you are saying Lumineers are an awesome band.  We are on the same page for once. 

Relaxer

« Reply #917 on: February 07, 2013, 04:53:48 pm »
Yes we are on the same page because look there's one of my posts above yours and look here's another right below.
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #918 on: February 07, 2013, 04:57:10 pm »
You linked an article on Fox. Lollerskates.

So now we can not only post facts we can't link to them either?  Ah yes the fall back of left wing nut jobs everywhere, 'please don't muddy up my absurd theory with actual real world facts'...  LOL indeed.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #919 on: February 07, 2013, 05:02:47 pm »
i used to be a slave to rachael maddow.  she is so smart . . . and yes, gay.  but good god she is a biased as rush.  you know why the ratings of cnn are going through the shitter.  because they don't take sides and don't offer america what america feeds off of:  scandal.

Madow does not do news.  She is a poor example of a political humorist at best.  In fact she is the absolute most extreme biased person on any TV show I have ever seen.  (On radio that honor goes to Michael Savage, wow is he a nut job).  The sad part is that many folks listen to Madow and actually she is 'reporting' anything at all and saying anything that is based even remotely on facts.  Boils down to that she is your typical libtard, ignore reality and laugh your way through your 15 minutes.
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #920 on: February 07, 2013, 05:02:52 pm »
Relaxer as usual wins...
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #921 on: February 07, 2013, 05:04:05 pm »
I'm not criticizing the show, though Joe Scarborough is a dickhead conservative prick who pushed MIGHTILY to deny basic human rights to the working class when he was in the House.

I'm saying that MSNBC, which does lean left, has a highly promoted program hosted by an establishment conservative. Does Fox News have a highly promoted program hosted by a liberal?

Saying MSNBC leans to the left is like saying Hitler did some bad stuff.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #922 on: February 07, 2013, 05:07:05 pm »
I don't have a problem with this being in Obamacare...it won't affect mom and pop stores/restaurants...only businesses with 20 locations or more (at least as I have read it).  I think it's a good thing for people to know the # of calories in their chocolate thunder from down under or their Safeway deli macaroni salad.

So you don't mind paying for your free healthcare!  YEAH!!!
FUKIT

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #923 on: February 07, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »
I don't have a problem with this being in Obamacare...it won't affect mom and pop stores/restaurants...only businesses with 20 locations or more (at least as I have read it).  I think it's a good thing for people to know the # of calories in their chocolate thunder from down under or their Safeway deli macaroni salad.

yeah that's totally what i'm saying.  you nailed it.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #924 on: February 07, 2013, 05:52:24 pm »

yeah that's totally what i'm saying.  you nailed it.

:)
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #925 on: February 07, 2013, 05:54:33 pm »

WAIT A MINUTE!  What about grocery store equality?  Come on now it is just basic rights and fairness that all grocery stores be treated equally! 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:07:25 am by RatBastard »
FUKIT

azaghal1981

« Reply #926 on: February 07, 2013, 05:54:54 pm »
Entertaining exchange between Rubio and Brennon a bit ago.

This hearing has been softballapalooza so far.
احمد

hutch

« Reply #927 on: February 07, 2013, 06:18:39 pm »
Entertaining exchange between Rubio and Brennon a bit ago.

This hearing has been softballapalooza so far.

Rubio Rubio Rubio is all I hear these days..what is going on?

azaghal1981

« Reply #928 on: February 07, 2013, 06:31:56 pm »
The Republicans think he is their Messiah or something now. But my post was in reference to the CIA head confirmation hearing.
احمد

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #929 on: February 07, 2013, 07:24:54 pm »
blame cuba

and that sandwich is awful too.  plus mark cuban is a jerk.  and whatever happened to cuba gooding jr?