Author Topic: Musicological banter  (Read 864403 times)

Hexenjagd

Re: Musicological banter
« Reply #645 on: March 27, 2014, 10:45:12 pm »
I was thinking

Perfect Boy Pussy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:47:22 pm by Hexenjagd »

azaghal1981

« Reply #646 on: March 27, 2014, 10:49:05 pm »
Always add colors.

Black Springsteen

Yellow Cartel

His Cartel was first, though.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #647 on: March 27, 2014, 10:50:07 pm »
Pink Perfect Pussy

Hiyooooooooooooo!!

Pink TacocaT
احمد

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #648 on: March 27, 2014, 10:59:37 pm »
Dammit, kids, why can't you guys be more like this all the time? This is some quality posting!
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #649 on: March 27, 2014, 11:00:04 pm »
Pink taco cat, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LVMH

azaghal1981

« Reply #650 on: March 27, 2014, 11:11:38 pm »
Band consisting of one male singer/4 women playing drums/guitar/bass/keys called Protruding Penis.
احمد

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #651 on: March 28, 2014, 11:10:32 am »
<a href="http://lacienegasmiled.tumblr.com/post/77598143356/as-jackson-couldnt-fluently-play-any-instruments:>Mind blown.[/url] I had no idea. Make sure you click on the "listen" link. 

As [Michael] Jackson couldn?t fluently play any instruments, he would sing and beatbox out how he wanted his songs to sound by himself on tape, layering the vocals, harmonies and rhythm before having instrumentalists come in to complete the songs...

We called in a guitar player, and Michael sang every note of every chord to him. ?here?s the first chord first note, second note, third note. Here?s the second chord first note, second note, third note?, etc., etc.

azaghal1981

« Reply #652 on: March 28, 2014, 11:22:34 am »
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #653 on: March 28, 2014, 12:55:22 pm »
<a href="http://lacienegasmiled.tumblr.com/post/77598143356/as-jackson-couldnt-fluently-play-any-instruments:>Mind blown.[/url] I had no idea. Make sure you click on the "listen" link. 

As [Michael] Jackson couldn?t fluently play any instruments, he would sing and beatbox out how he wanted his songs to sound by himself on tape, layering the vocals, harmonies and rhythm before having instrumentalists come in to complete the songs...

We called in a guitar player, and Michael sang every note of every chord to him. ?here?s the first chord first note, second note, third note. Here?s the second chord first note, second note, third note?, etc., etc.

wow.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #654 on: March 28, 2014, 06:21:04 pm »
but nows he dead because he was an out of control junkie . . . so theres that.

hutch

« Reply #655 on: March 28, 2014, 06:47:54 pm »
but nows he dead because he was an out of control junkie . . . so theres that.

i think "junkie" is completely the wrong word walkie though maybe it makes you feel better to put him down that way....he took a lot of legally prescribed meds and obtained some precription meds through doctors that probably should not have written the scrips.......he wasn't really into illicit drugs... michael a coke or heroin junkie? not really although he probably tried everything in the culture of the 70s...

and what would his drug problems have to do with his musical talent anyways? why even bring it up?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #656 on: March 28, 2014, 07:08:11 pm »
i love michael and love most, if not all of his songs.  i grew up on michael.  his videos are still, untouchable.  i had the stupid jacket as a kid.  i tried to dance like michael.  and yes, he was, a junkie.  in more ways, than just, drugs.  i brought it up, because drugs always ruin, the great ones.  sad.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #657 on: March 30, 2014, 05:52:29 pm »
http://pitchfork.com/news/54568-the-flaming-lips-releasing-companion-album-to-pink-floyds-the-dark-side-of-the-moon/

i would love to have a honest mindful discussion about the flaming lips one day on here with some people who have such opinions about the flaming lips requiring words to express it.  i feel that they were (once) good, maybe even (twice) legendary, but somehow, now, they have devolved, into a thing that is more interested in gimmick over substance.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #658 on: April 01, 2014, 01:36:49 pm »
This is fucking adorable: The Fall - band  :D

And now they're deleting posts on their page that call them out (none by me).

Slappy Maxwell
You did not write 'Elastic Man'! The Great MES has a posse!
Change your name you cunts!

The Fall - band That worthless piece of Shit band hasn't been together for years.. so like I said fuck off Ass Hole
Like · Reply · 11 minutes ago

The Fall - band Fuck off Ass Hole!!!
Like · Reply · 13 minutes ago

It took them a good 24 hours to figure out how to block me. It was fun while it lasted.

"The Fall - band March 13 · Edited
Our lead vocalist JD Davis somewhere in the backwoods of OKLAHOMA with a prize pig!
You can take the boy out the country....but you sure can't take the country out the boy!!"

Slappy Maxwell
I bet he swiped it from another hunter.
Like · Reply · 18 hours ago

i'm enjoying trolling them

Yada

« Reply #659 on: April 01, 2014, 01:41:29 pm »
http://pitchfork.com/news/54568-the-flaming-lips-releasing-companion-album-to-pink-floyds-the-dark-side-of-the-moon/

i would love to have a honest mindful discussion about the flaming lips one day on here with some people who have such opinions about the flaming lips requiring words to express it.  i feel that they were (once) good, maybe even (twice) legendary, but somehow, now, they have devolved, into a thing that is more interested in gimmick over substance.

in the words of my friend Hutch, they're done!!!!!