Author Topic: Robert Griffin III  (Read 79660 times)

hutch

Re: Robert Griffin III
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 10:52:48 pm »
this year's skins beginning to look like every year's skins..

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2012, 10:51:56 am »
I was thinking that as well, but that's what happens when your free agents don't pan out and both sides of the ball are ravished by injuries and there's no depth due to a salary cap fine from the league.
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 05:30:58 pm »
What's their record now?

hutch

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 07:40:10 pm »

they are now 3-6. Last place.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 09:40:04 pm »
About time for the bye week to arrive, perfect opportunity to euthanize this shit franchise.

Where's Jack Kevorkian when you need him?

shemptiness

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 10:36:51 pm »
Sounds like the bandwagon is in need of repair.

atomicfront

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 11:23:51 pm »
as the redskins keep losing the tickets for the ravens game at fed ex keep going down.  hopefully the losses continue and i can get some good tickets pretty cheap.

hutch

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 11:37:09 pm »
as the redskins keep losing the tickets for the ravens game at fed ex keep going down.  hopefully the losses continue and i can get some good tickets pretty cheap.

Ladies and gentleman here, up above, is a TRUE fan!   ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 09:54:21 am »
from a board that would bitch about a one cent ticket service fee to a free show.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 10:36:11 am »
^^^ burn

Yesterday was as demoralizing as it could get. Redskins nightmares of the best began creeping up, red zone inefficiency, showing an insane lack of discipline with 13 fucking penalties, and of course the offensive line just completely breaking down. How exactly do you get 2 fucking touchdowns negated by penalties. HOW.

It's going to be a long bye week.
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 11:49:49 am »
what is Shanahan's security at this point? If Skins have a losing season does he come back? What are people's thoughts?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 12:02:55 pm »
I think he's secure because Bobby Griff IS still a rookie. You can't really expect him to turn it around in 1 year with a phenom at the helm and certainly not with all of the injuries just piling up. If he had his starting safeties, his leading pass rusher, his starting wide receiver, and his starting tight end and they were looking this fucking god damn awful, maybe he'd be on the hot seat. I think it's reckless to drop Shanny after this year and bring in a whole new system.

What I have liked it the way Kyle has been able to move the ball with RG3 and the sub par offense, but what I haven't liked is the opposite side of the ball. Can Jim Haslett call ONE fucking decent defensive scheme? I get that the line and the secondary are banged up, but it gets fucking absurd that we're almost guaranteed to see multiple passing plays break for 20+ yards ESPECIALLY on crucial downs. We might as well go for it on 4th downs from here on out because no matter where on the field the other team is they always move the fucking ball on us.
‼‼?‼‼

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 03:17:40 pm »
Mike Shanahan and his ball-less son have the worst record in franchise history through the first 2.5 seasons. What on earth does this guy have to do to get fired?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2012, 11:32:05 am »
Since we all know the insane stats of the past 2 weeks [561 yards, 8 touchdowns, 146.1 Qb rating] I thought it'd be nice to point out RG3 now has the highest selling jersey in the league too!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-washington-redskins-news-robert-griffin-iii-has-topselling-jersey-20121129,0,7214213.story

I know I'll be getting one and both of my little sisters have ones of their Christmas list as well.

Had the absolute PLEASURE of going to see the Skins decimate the shit sipping Eagles a couple weeks back AND I have tickets to freeze my ass off on Monday night as well! I have confidence that we can beat the Giants, hopefully we spank them at home and bring some semblance of a home field advantage to FedEx going into the Ravens game because I can see that being nasty with Baltimore fans coming down and flooding OUR stadium. No matter how much I hate FedEx Field, it is still, unfortunately, home.

EDIT: Incredible article from ESPN NY:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8692611/new-york-giants-busy-thinking-robert-griffin-iii

It's essentially the Giants defensive line shitting their pants/praising RG3 and his abilities. These guys are our rivals? Lol. I sincerely hope we destroy them under the national spotlight.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:48:17 am by DeathFromAbove1979 »
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:42 pm »
Your sincerity is noted and much appreciated.