Author Topic: Friends with Benefits  (Read 136288 times)

Re: Friends with Benefits
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2016, 09:56:44 am »

75 points for every hour you donate
put in 5 hours...get a free show

or 20 points if you drop a can in when going to a show in dec

Way to go seth!
love when the club does stuff like this

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:59:22 am by sidehatch 🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
slack

hutch

« Reply #286 on: March 22, 2017, 01:43:04 pm »
^ Am surprised this has not attracted much attention.. it basically means that if you volunteer somewhere once a week for an hour you can get a free ticket to a show almost on a monthly basis...

anyways I logged into my FWB account to see how well my points were coming in from my CD/LP donations.. and it is something to behold... and I noticed this "benefit" for Friends with benefits but has anyone attended any of these events? It has been more than three years I think...Have there been special parties for FWB? And if so, more importantly, why was I not invited? Do we get to rub shoulders with Seth at these parties??

Entrance to Friends With Benefits Events and Parties :
We?ll host special events for our ?Friends? so be on the lookout for invitations and pencil us in

« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2017, 05:30:43 pm »
yeah seems like the only extra events have been access to the short line bathrooms at MMP
they used to do a bunch of things...not for a few years have I seen anything
slack

Yada

« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2017, 11:41:39 am »
FWB sends me a survey to my non gmail account asking me to particpate, yet forces me to login via a google account to complete the survey.

#nothanks

hutch

« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2017, 11:47:22 am »
I filled mine in.. expect a lot of Latino Rock at the 930 soon...

hutch

« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2017, 10:05:12 am »
can use fwb points for anthem....1000 ......but if ticket price is 75 or above 2000...

Unsanity

« Reply #291 on: April 20, 2018, 03:29:38 am »
Today Sleep puts out their first album in like 20 years so it reminds me that whenever the tickets went on sale Sleep at 9:30 I cashed in 800 points for a Sleep ticket. They sent me the automatic email confirmation or whatever but I have deleted it on accident since then. I have emailed them twice about getting into the show but have got no response each time. Should I just keep emailing friends@930 or what? I don't know what else to do and don't wanna go to the show the day of and be shit outta luck haha.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #292 on: April 20, 2018, 06:00:17 am »
 forward the last email you sent to human@930.com

Today Sleep puts out their first album in like 20 years so it reminds me that whenever the tickets went on sale Sleep at 9:30 I cashed in 800 points for a Sleep ticket. They sent me the automatic email confirmation or whatever but I have deleted it on accident since then. I have emailed them twice about getting into the show but have got no response each time. Should I just keep emailing friends@930 or what? I don't know what else to do and don't wanna go to the show the day of and be shit outta luck haha.
(_|_)

Space Freely

« Reply #293 on: April 20, 2018, 08:33:07 am »
What is this whole friends with benefits program about anyway? I've made probably 20K posts on this message board, and never received a prize.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #294 on: April 20, 2018, 08:40:14 am »

It's only for Elite members of the club...

What is this whole friends with benefits program about anyway? I've made probably 20K posts on this message board, and never received a prize.
(_|_)

hutch

« Reply #295 on: April 20, 2018, 08:56:10 am »

I would have thought Friends With Benefits to be right up your alley...

hutch

« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2018, 08:59:05 am »
I mean this thread tells you all you need...or click top right and then click on “Friends” tab but basically it is just a frequent IMP ticket buyer rewards program...Sidehatch has probably cashed in ten free tickets by now...

Space Freely

« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2018, 09:07:41 am »

I would have thought Friends With Benefits to be right up your alley...

Thanks. Probably your are right, but I think my assumption back when it started was that I probably don't go to enough shows to bother with it. Except for the marathon running and hiking, I'm also a lazy person (in addition to thrifty.)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:09:12 am by Space Freely »

« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2018, 09:22:33 am »
Well I think you have to be the kind of person that has friends to join

it is just a frequent IMP ticket buyer rewards program...Sidehatch has probably cashed in ten free tickets by now...
On my 4th….but dang that's a pretty good deal as I don't see live nation giving me anything for being a long term customer other than grief

I'm a big fan of this program
10 points for buying a ticket on ticketfly (have to have the same email as FWB)
25 when you show up for the show
merch, food and alcohol sales get you 1 point per $1…which can really get your points up quick
500 points gets you a tix at 930..more at other venues

every once in a while they do 'random acts of kindness' and free tix are available
but not much has happened there
if you go to MWP...the nice secret bar/bathrooms is a good benifit (only been to MWP once in the last decade)

My only gripe is the folks who man that email are not very responsive, I do think Vas does have a good suggestion

They have hooked me up a number of times
tix to sold out willie show, which wasn't free, but was unavailable to non-friends
slack

Yada

« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2018, 09:27:28 am »
I think my biggest gripe with FwB is that...

1. I have no clue what my ID number is nor do I ever have a card with me and that seemed to have caused some confusion/issues in the past. I think now you can just give them your email address, but who knows?

2. Read #1 again, but my bar bills would've prob. had me a few free shows by now. Oh well.