Author Topic: Friends with Benefits  (Read 136292 times)

hutch

Re: Friends with Benefits
« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2018, 09:35:40 am »
Well you can print your card and use that barcode for scanning points

Also if you ever don’t have card on you one can email them after show and they add the points

It is true they can be slow to respond but in my experience as long as you cash in points via FWB and get automated email response you will be taken care of...

Also it has to be said if you donate cds/lps they need for hall of records you get 100 points per cd and 150 per lp (sometimes more if you ask and it is something rare)...

Occasionally they have opportunities to get additional points..one time they gave 500 points for filling out a survey

Also one can cash in points for gift card and the card can be used at bars at 930 Club...can also use points for select IMP merch...I got the 930 Christmas ornament this way

Also not sure if sidehatch said this but IMP made an effort to include “Friends” in Anthem soft opening events
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:41:21 am by hutch »

Yada

« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2018, 09:59:19 am »

Also if you ever don’t have card on you one can email them after show and they add the points

It is true they can be slow to respond but in my experience as long as you cash in points via FWB and get automated email response you will be taken care of...

Also it has to be said if you donate cds/lps they need for hall of records you get 100 points per cd and 150 per lp (sometimes more if you ask and it is something rare)...

Occasionally they have opportunities to get additional points..one time they gave 500 points for filling out a survey

Also one can cash in points for gift card and the card can be used at bars at 930 Club...can also use points for select IMP merch...I got the 930 Christmas ornament this way

Also not sure if sidehatch said this but IMP made an effort to include “Friends” in Anthem soft opening events

It's almost like you're an employee or something! :)

I think it's great, I'm just not organized with these kind of things. I've taken advantage of a few freebies though, but I find it unlikely if I dig up a receipt from my bar tab at 930 club (most likely just a credit card statement), They're going to give me points based on that??

Space Freely

« Reply #302 on: April 20, 2018, 10:02:50 am »

That seems like so much effort! My wife mocks me for clipping grocery store coupons. I can only imagine what she'd do if I jumped through all those fwb hoops!

« Reply #303 on: April 20, 2018, 10:05:47 am »
but I find it unlikely if I dig up a receipt from my bar tab at 930 club (most likely just a credit card statement), They're going to give me points based on that??
nope, just tickets after the fact
slack

hutch

« Reply #304 on: April 20, 2018, 12:02:17 pm »

That seems like so much effort! My wife mocks me for clipping grocery store coupons. I can only imagine what she'd do if I jumped through all those fwb hoops!

Yeah it’s brutal...having to take wallet out and show card for them to scan!!!

« Reply #305 on: April 20, 2018, 12:34:45 pm »
Yeah it’s brutal...having to take wallet out and show card for them to scan!!!
You can also take a photo of the card...and just pull that up on your phone
oh...not sure flip phones can do that

slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #306 on: April 20, 2018, 12:39:27 pm »
I like how in 2018 the loyalty rewards program requires a physical card (or picture thereof) and the coat check requires giving a phone number and texting.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #307 on: April 20, 2018, 01:29:48 pm »
Does not require texting...there has been some confusion...just punch in a phone number and that number is your ticket to use when you pick up...you punch number in when you pick it up

Yada

« Reply #308 on: April 20, 2018, 01:33:54 pm »
Does not require texting...there has been some confusion...just punch in a phone number and that number is your ticket to use when you pick up...you punch number in when you pick it up

Or don't wear a winter coat to a damn show!

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2018, 03:32:09 pm »
but I find it unlikely if I dig up a receipt from my bar tab at 930 club (most likely just a credit card statement), They're going to give me points based on that??
nope, just tickets after the fact

I definitely have had them add merch/drink related points after the fact if the scanner was down, or if I forgot. No receipts were required.

hutch

« Reply #310 on: April 24, 2018, 04:39:49 pm »
Me too but I would not push my luck

« Reply #311 on: May 01, 2018, 07:25:46 am »
FWB is showing some bennies

making tix available for upcoming sold out shows
Jake white, GrettaVF, Nathan Radcliffe and Arctic Monkeys tix for FWB members
at 10am passcode 930friends

And you don't have to carry your FWB card any more as you can put it in your apple wallet now
also your monthly email includes the QR code to show staph

also got my imp flyer in the mail...appears they have over 20K Friends! (based on the number posted on the 100club section)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:31:00 am by zilch-Hã〒çh n ☣ ☢ ☠ »
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #312 on: May 01, 2018, 09:33:39 am »

Jake white, GrettaVF, Nathan Radcliffe and Arctic Monkeys tix for FWB members
at 10am passcode 930friends

And you don't have to carry your FWB card any more as you can put it in your apple wallet now
also your monthly email includes the QR code to show staph

also got my imp flyer in the mail...appears they have over 20K Friends! (based on the number posted on the 100club section)

Thanks for pointing that out; I had not read the email past the points total (1382).

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #313 on: May 29, 2018, 06:35:07 pm »
Wouldn't it be great if the FWB presale for F+tM included a 50% discount?

vansmack

« Reply #314 on: May 29, 2018, 07:50:46 pm »

Jake white,

Some benefit.....
27>34