Author Topic: Show Conflict(s)  (Read 47765 times)

hutch

Re: Show Conflict(s)
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2016, 06:27:03 pm »
October 13th has several shows that I am trying to choose between.

- Jpegmafia, CURTA, Butch Dawson, eu-IV, Zheep at The Windup Space (local hip hop show featuring three of my favorites (JPEG, Butch, Zheep) and two people I have never heard)

- Discharge, Eyehategod, Toxic Holocaust, Old Lines, Humanmania at Baltimore Soundstage (I will probably not do this one... Although the lineup is sick, at least for the top three bands)

- Merchandise, Public Memory, Flasher at DC9 (Merchandise made one of my favorite "post punk"/whatever releases this year (along with Preoccupations being my other favorite of 2016) and Flasher are always good.  I do not know the other band, but if I really like them after checking them out, it could help my decision)

- DJ Shadow at 930 Club (My fiancée expressed desire to go to this, but she does not usually want to go to shows on week nights.  I think it would be fun, even not having loved his newest record (and she definitely has not heard it)

well you got to go with your fiancee.. after all you yourself wrote that whenever you go with her its awesome cause for some reason she only wants to go out with you a couple of times a year.

killsaly

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2016, 06:39:45 pm »
I would not make that decision solely based on her.  She is going to three or four shows with me in the time between now and then, so it is not the only time she will go to a show.  She wants to go to the other ones more, and they are (mostly) all on the weekend. 

The words "for some reason she only wants to go out with you a couple of times a year" are not applicable to my relationship.  I never said anything like that.  I said she does not go to many shows.  She goes to everything she would want to.  So do not worry about "some reason" or anything about me.  Thanks.

Do you want me to ask random, unsolicited questions about your family? 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:44:24 pm by killsaly »

killsaly

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2016, 06:45:48 pm »
I know Julian posted a fact sheet about you...

But I tried to not memorize all the details or pay much attention since I do not like you or care about anything in your life. 

killsaly

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2016, 06:46:27 pm »
I am leaning towards Merchandise, by the way. 
 :-*

:-*

hutch

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2016, 06:46:44 pm »
I would not make that decision solely based on her.  She is going to three or four shows with me in the time between now and then, so it is not the only time she will go to a show.  She wants to go to the other ones more, and they are (mostly) all on the weekend. 

I do not believe the words "for some reason she only wants to go out with you a couple of times a year" is applicable to my relationship.  I never said anything like that.  I said she does not go to many shows.  She goes to everything she would want to.  So do not worry about "some reason" or anything about me.  Thanks.

If you go to shows 200 nights a year and she goes with you 2 nights a year then I think you should value those 2 nights.. I thought that is what you said so don't argue with yourself! I am agreeing with you.. those rare opportunities are extra special!!.... even if DJ Shadow is not your 100% favorite option that night just the fact your fiancee- heck she might even be your wife by then- wants to go is important, don't you agree?

killsaly

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2016, 06:47:22 pm »
I go to around 100 a year.  Probably more like 80.  Not that anything is your business.

hutch

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2016, 06:48:27 pm »
I go to around 100 a year.  Probably more like 80. 

same diff dude.. get with the program and grow up a little.. as a married man you got to prioritize your wife a little bit.. the solo debauch party lifestyle at the hobo rock shows 150 nights a year is over man...

killsaly

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2016, 06:48:36 pm »
I never said she only goes out with me TWO times a year.  Why do you reinterpret my posts?

killsaly

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2016, 06:48:54 pm »
 ::)

hutch

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2016, 06:49:38 pm »
I never said she only goes out with me TWO times a year.  Why do you reinterpret my posts?

yes you did dude.. you said she hardly ever goes with you to shows so whenever she goes its extra special (as it should be!) and you really love those shows...

Don't you even remember saying that?

Look into prevagen...

killsaly

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2016, 06:50:04 pm »
I never gave the amount of times we go out a numerical value. 

killsaly

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2016, 06:50:46 pm »
And just stop.  You are a WAY bigger asshole than Atomic.  YOu are shit tier for posters on here. 

hutch

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2016, 06:50:55 pm »
I never gave the amount of times we go out a numerical value. 

Dude you said it hardly ever happens.. that its very rare.. which is why those shows are EXTRA special for you!

Prevagen.

hutch

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2016, 06:51:15 pm »
Prevagen

killsaly

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2016, 06:51:22 pm »
STFU